CMH dead after a whole minute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMH dead after a whole minute

Just fired up my newly purchased Ceramic Metal Halide light system. It came up slowly of course and I had illumination for an entire minute. The Philips bulb was furnished with it. I chose this system even though it was more costly at $219.99. Name recognition of the bulb manufacturer being the one reason, and a hope that I would be getting what I was paying for. I am pretty certain that they are all manufactured by the same Chinese firm just attaching various names to the same product. "The names have been changed to protect the guilty." Well I guess a lot can happen between here, and China. Quite a disappointment, but I will more than likely reorder once my refund is processed. Hopefully I won't have to pay more because of that fuck head in the white house with his friggen tariffs.

That really sucks but if you have ever seen a shipping company load a plane or a truck you wouldnt be surprised.
    Last edited by Redwasp; 09-17-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Some of the shipments we get in at work...oy. It's not unusual to have cases of soda cans on the very bottom outside edge of a pallet, and more times than not at least one can was punctured by a crane/forklift and dripping everywhere (if our receiver didn't notice this, the shipper had to). Stuff is stacked in such a way that guarantees damage to something, either initially or from a case of fragile product falling when the too-tight pallet wrap gets cut.

A shipping box can be perfectly pristine and the product inside completely fubared...or vice versa.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Comment

• Pyro1711
          Pyro1711 commented
          Editing a comment
          Here is how your package gets delivered....

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep, I'm pretty sure that's it, Lol!!
          I once received a steel break, that was already broken on delivery, how the heck, do you break something like that? Drop er off the truck, and then run it over with the truck, or the fork lift.

• starramus
          starramus commented
          Editing a comment
          i once received one of those slo-mo orders from China taking weeks. it was one of those bubble wrap envelopes once containing ethernet adapters. the parts were utterly pulverized, and there actually were tire tread marks on the envelope. no shit!

Yeh it’s a loads bollox

Comment

UPS to pick up the return package today. already have reordered a replacement. i definitely ordered the right bulb, but had the bad luck of getting a defective electronic ballast. https://youtu.be/ELjXp4iR2HI

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X