Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GWE member and first grow!! 1 plant White Cookies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I haven't did a update in a while but I had a malfunction. To make it quick, I was drinking moonshine one night and decide to adjust my light and dropped the whole light on the plant. I ended losing an entire branch, and the plant was definitely in shock. A week had passed, and I have been nurturing her back to health. I'm in week 3 and feeling OK about how my doing this far

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, moonshine and major cannabis grow room decisions should be avoided, but I understand it happens. Look at the bright side your plant looks wonderful and is still alive.

• Yeahimastoner
      Yeahimastoner commented
      Editing a comment
      Seeing the light on top of the plant is definitely terrifying lol I will drink moonshine when I’m finish working on the plant

Guest Amen to that!

Comment

Week 8 of Flower

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        LOOKS GREAT!

can even make out a little frost in pic 1 and 2

More frost, pistils shriveling and turning orange, and buds getting fatter are all in your future 😁

Just throwing this out now, while you have time to think and plan 😁
        Are you prepared to support the colas, when they get heavy?

and have you started thinking about the next grow yet? 😁 if you have, you might be addicted
        Last edited by LurkingInTheGrass; 12-11-2018, 11:52 PM.

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great my friend , keep up the good work, want be to very much longer, and you will be firing up some of those buds I bet she is already smelling purty nice.
        I like to taste good shine, too, Every, now and again ,lots of oldtimers still making shine down here in Mississippi, where we live at.
        Them oldtimers are always bragging, about who makes the best too, It's some powerful shine, I know that much. Its got a clean burn to it, when its going down, your throat.

• MedMan
        MedMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Stoner looking good nice deep green color too . Does need time to fatten those nugs up though . The accident might have added a bit of time to the grow but looking great . Especially your 1st grow .
        I put my grow off until after 1st of the year had 2 seeds die about same time in grow stage so need a little more warmth to get them going .
        Good luck Stoner. ✌✌✌

Welcome to the wonderful experience of cannabis growing. Make your PH a top priority throughout the grow. Averything else you do is pointless if the ph is not where oft needs to be.

Comment

Getting closer...I believe this is week 8 of Flowering

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Very good article @LurkingInTheGrass
          Yeahimastoner do you have a Loupe or a microscope?

• Yeahimastoner
          Yeahimastoner commented
          Editing a comment
          No...probably should order one

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          You can go by 80%of the white hairs have turned red and curled in but I'd suggest a loupe and looking at the Tricromes for cloudiness.

Hey man, congrats for your first grow. It’s going really well.
        I just wanted to tell that viparspectra is a really good light, doesn’t matter what people say.
        I have 2xv900 in a 1 square meter tent.
        they are super for vegging, unfortunately they are not too efficient with the flowering plants. I know you have a lot of bud sites, but to get them fat you need to get a decent light.
        I have upgraded after my first run with them. Still using them for the first 2-3 weeks.
        Happy growing
        Last edited by Budler; 12-20-2018, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
          Yeahimastoner commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the support Budler! I think u are right and plan on getting a different light for flower. I have been using Kloolbloom which has helped with flowering....I think I really don’t have no point of reference.

• MedMan
          MedMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Budler what light are you using for flowering ? HPS or something else.

• Budler
          Budler commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, currently I have a 600w aircooled hps. It generates a lot of heat, but worth it. Cannot even compare to the vipar leds.

Looking forward to harvesting 😎

Comment

• OkieGrowkie
          OkieGrowkie commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! Looking like the blizzard of 89. Haha

• MedMan
          MedMan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey Stoner havent been around much . Glad to see your little girl growing up . Looking great but i think you have a good regular camera that you can use the macro mode or order that one i was telling you about the 400 mag for 10 - 15 bucks . And connects right to the phone .But plant is looking great just needs to get fat nugs . But hella job first grow brother 👌👍👍👍👌👌👌👍

Getting close to harvest!

I purchased a jeweler loupe to get a closer look and It was nice to see the trichomes up close. Judging by the trichomes and pistils, I think I have about two weeks left before harvest. I'm starting to see a couple of spots on the leaves but not sure if its normal in this stage of the grow.

Comment

• OkieGrowkie
          OkieGrowkie commented
          Editing a comment
          My plant is stippling all over too and I'm in week 6 ish of flower. I havnt seen a single egg or bug anywhere and if the spots are all over the canopy or all over in general its probably just the plant turning on you for harvest. Could be cal mag though with those spots.

AMAZING
        Click image for larger version

Name:	bravo.gif
Views:	201
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	281870
        simply amazing

not sure about the leaf? where is it on the plant (high or low - I see frost on it, so fairly high?). I also see canoeing - how are your temps?

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
          Yeahimastoner commented
          Editing a comment
          The spots are high and low...my temps are between 67- 73

Your buds are looking great Stoner! Cut a leaf off and Use that new loupe to look for bugs.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Not this morning but the day is still young.

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL - he may wear pantyhose, but he rocks with the BEASTIEs

• PRIMO
          PRIMO commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr. F. lives in the great white north, it gets cold up there.

Thanks for the advice! I did check the leaves and it isn’t bugs.i think it may need to add more Calmag...truthfully does it really matter this late in the game or should I flush the plant and add a little or Calmag?

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed with. Canuck147 you can harvest in stages

• Yeahimastoner
          Yeahimastoner commented
          Editing a comment
          Canuck147 That’s a great idea! Didn’t know I could do that...If I flush today would that interrupt the buds I don’t harvest on Saturday?

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Would not be a problem.

Canuck147 Thanks! That sounds like a game plan...One last question...Is it still ok to shut the light off for 72 hrs or should I leave it on 12 / 12?

Comment

Good luck with harvest - I always say it's the second most fun thing to do with cannabis.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
          Yeahimastoner commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m trying to hide my excitement but I can’t wait! Lol

Quick Update!! I’m in week 12 of Flower and still haven’t harvested the plant yet. Every time I’m about to start harvesting I check the trichomes and decide to hold off. The buds is definitely starting to show more amber and cloudy trichomes. A wise man on here told me the first step is to be patient...So I’m still taking his advice

Comment

I think today is the day to harvest...The leaves are starting to die close to the buds and it’s making me nervous.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            All good things must come to a end.
            Beautiful plants stoner.

• Yeahimastoner
            Yeahimastoner commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Mr.furley! I feel like I have learn so much and can definitely do a better job next time.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X