Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New GWE member and first grow!! 1 plant White Cookies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GWE member and first grow!! 1 plant White Cookies!!!

Hello GWE Fam,

This is my first time growing anything or joining a forum. A buddy told me about his experience growing and how everyone on this forum was amazing. I Instantly knew I found a new hobby. I purchase some White Cookie seeds from CropKingSeeds. I have germinate the seed and it cracked Two days ago. I put the seed in a jiffy pellet.

I've been doing a ton of research for the past couple of weeks but still feel like I know nothing...lol I need all the help I can get and invite criticism...

Here is my setup:
    2x4x5 grow tent
    300W viparspectra
    Waterfarm system (drip system / disk air stone at the bottom)
    Exhaust fan w/ Carbon Filter

Attached Files

So thats just an oscillating fan right? Assuming the seed sprouts, i would also assume anyone else would tell you to have a fan creating a breeze to rustle the stem of the plant a little to help thicken it and when it becomes a more mature plant help keep air moving throught it too. So if that does the trick then cool otherwise i would look into a small oscillating fan with like the stand you know, the white ones. But other than that youre setup looks legitimate. I dont know much about led lighting but im sure that would do the trick. In case there might be something you don't know yourself, you could easily find it here. But what are all your specs? Like what kind of water, how much, ph levels, nutes(if any), temp, humidity..for starters. Lol but yeah def a cool setup and ill def be watching!
    “Pounds of weed. Sour D. That medical for my allergies.” - Juicy J

Second Grow:

Sweet Tooth Autos (4)
    192w t5 (veg) 400w HPS (flwr) 24/0hr
    3 Gal Smart Pots
    FoxFarm Trio
    +Open Sesame
    +Cha-Chang
    +CaliMagic

First grow:

150w hps hydro grow (DIY)

Current Grow:

(1) new420guy Black Domina and P98 Bubba Kush
    192w t5
    Rapid Rooter/Jiffy-Pot/5 Gal Smart Pot
    FF BushDoctor Coco-Loco
    FF Nutrient Trio + CaliMagic

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
      Yeahimastoner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply! That fan is actually temporary, waiting on the new one to arrive in the mail. I'm using RO water with no nutes added at the moment. I don't have my PH meter yet either...that's also in the mail. Lol

Temps are ranging from 77 - 81 F and humity 38 - 51%

I will definitely check out all the information on the website.

• Juicyj89
      Juicyj89 commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem man. Glad to have you here. Im pretty new myself lol but thats good you have your supplies on the way. I had to do the same.

• Munkey
      Munkey commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Yeahimastoner. I can tell you from experience that your 300w light might be a little undersized for your tent. I run a 600W viper spectra (DWC ast grow) and I feel I could have gotten a little more out of my last harvest yield wise. They are great lights, I was pleased, just always want a little better on my end. Just my 2 cents, welcome again.....

Welcome,
    Yeahimastoner too.
    you are in the right place great peeps with vast knowledge trolling in the deep of GWE

First advice I will give you. Have patience and you do fine. read the website over and over and don't be afraid to ask questions .

Second is move your thermometer as close to your plants to get a accurate ambient temperature, off to the side can very several degrees.
    if you think you're going to have heat problems you can move your inline fan out of the tent to help.
    good luck and I'm stubbed in.

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
      Yeahimastoner commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice! I will correct those things now and continue to read

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Yeahimastoner, Like Mr.furley, said, welcome to GWE, plenty of help on here, if you need any, just ask away, and good luck.
      Autoflowers are nice and easy to grow, great for first time growers, plus some go from seed to harvest in under 70days, very fast.
      HappyGrowing

D.A.A.S.69 thanks for the support! The white cookies I'm growing is a feminized seed. I probably should have started out with a auto flower.

Comment

I see you are using the General Hydroponics Trio. I hope you have viewed this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnxaAeIob0g I prefer Fox Farms nutes.that are far less complicated. You look very well prepared so I am sure you know the mixing order.

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
        Yeahimastoner commented
        Editing a comment
        I will definitely check the video out

Welcome to the forum, and yes this is, I would argue the best forum for such a new and still federally illegal hobby
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
        Yeahimastoner commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! I feel very welcomed already

What is your buddie's GWE forum user name? Looks as if he has done a totally great job in edjoomacatun you. Your set up looks pro.

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
        Yeahimastoner commented
        Editing a comment
        ThanKs! His username is medman

Welcome to this forum Yeahimastoner - are you Canadian? Cuz us Canadians are going to be legal in about a month.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
        Yeahimastoner commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish but unfortunately I'm in the States...

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I ain't good at weather, but last time I heard ,it gets cold as a MFer, way up there in Canada.
        But I no people that goes way up there huntin, and they say it is Beautiful country, once you get out of the cities.
        Nothin against Canada, but we stayin where it's nice an warm. Even if yalls Whitetail deer are damn near twice the size as ours.

MedMan Check it out
      Grow and good luck
      Current grow:

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...lly-grown-meds

past grows:

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...2-grow-one-off

http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...hello-everyone

Comment

Checked on my plant today after work and HOUSTON WE HAVE LIFT OFF!

The only concern I have is the height & setting for my led light on the plant now. My light is currently set at 30 and is sitting 24 inches above the plant. The veg light settings range from 0 - 100. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciate 🤓
        Attached Files

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats, stoner, and welcome to the jungle!!!!

Congratulations! You're a Dad!
        I use Viparspectra 300 as well, but no dimmer. So I usually grow 4 at a time with 2 of those lights on full blast at 28 inches above. So you judge what you need.
        Great start!
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Yeahimastoner
          Yeahimastoner commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for advice! I probably should turn the light up from 30 to at least 60

White cookies= White widow × GSC. Sounds promising to say the least. Sub fo sho

Comment

Hey Welcome to the forum Yeahimastoner ..
          Glad you have it all growing now and looks great .
          And also my new online name is MedMan1 because having problems getting acc back up. But will definitely be watching and subscribed.

Comment

Ok back again i found all my info to get back on as my 1st acc aa MedMan so i have access to all past pics and info ..
            So hows then new girl growing Yeahimastoner?
            Currently use 2 gal bubbleponics tank
            Using 150 Watt HPS
            Trying 300 watt LED
            General Hydro Nutes ,reg and organic
            Small 23" x 21" area

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              The one and only M&M is back! ;-]

Not much to report...At first, I was worried about the plant growing to tall. It's grown 1/4" in the past two days, and all the new growth is going to the leaves. I forgot to mention that I did turn the setting on my light down from 60 to 100. So far I'm pleased...If you notice anything, please let me know.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Yeahimastoner; 09-18-2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X