Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help/advice for flowering plant in final stages and evacuating for Hurricane Florence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help/advice for flowering plant in final stages and evacuating for Hurricane Florence

I am a first time grower with one female plant nearing the final stages of flowering. I am in SC and need to evacuate for Hurricane Florence...
    Should I harvest early and take the hit on potency? or should I let it possibly go through power outages for days while I am away in complete darkness in the grow tent??
    I have a battery powered drip irrigation for watering but the lights/fans/De-humidifier/etc...are on electric?
    I posted a pic to show how far along...
    Thoughts? Advice? Thanks and Help!

Be safe

Sounds like your choice is "Some or none".

I know it's small comfort, but I like your buds

Comment

Yes - awesome looking colas! Save yourself and your family first.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks for the comments, storm is moving our way and we are out...earl harvest tomorrow!

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Good for you - early bud is better than no bud.

yeez first of all yeah be safe and be ready. if you have extra time and dont want your plant to go to waste heres what id do. i would harvest right now and turn that fresh weed into water hash or RSO or bho or even qwiso and take it with you ): you dont want a broken window or a broken door to be a reason for authorities to go inside and find it

Comment

I agree with 9fingerleafs: If there's any danger of someone finding the plants, cut em down.
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Get to higher ground, f that stuff

Comment

Live to grow another day!..get the hell out of Dodge..who cares about the plants man serious!??I'm with every one else on this chop them and get out p.s they look beautiful and be safe.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X