Sour 60 Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sour 60 Auto

Bought some Sour 60 seeds from New Guy, they claim 60 days from seed to harvest. Has anyone grow these? and know what a real time seed to harvest is? I plan on a perpetual grow and don't want to start my next batch too soon.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Give me 43 more days and I'll let you know - by mistake I got regular auto seeds not fems so will have to wait another week or two to find out if bruce shows up, I too wanted a perpetual one plant grow.
    Sour60 autos.
    3 gal grow bags 70/30 coco/perlite.
    26"x 44"x 78" tall grow area.
    2 - 300 watt HyberGrow full spectrum LEDs (actual 105watts).

Comment

Originally posted by hycheese View Post
      Give me 43 more days and I'll let you know - by mistake I got regular auto seeds not fems so will have to wait another week or two to find out if bruce shows up, I too wanted a perpetual one plant grow.
      Yea I didn't realize that they were Auto Regular either, I have 3 in a glass of water and going to put them in my CD case in a paper towel. Hope they all don't turn out male. I subed your Sour 60 post. Good luck with your grow, hope you don't get Bruce's.
      Last edited by uncledoug; 09-12-2018, 08:14 AM. Reason: Can't spell I guess
      Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
      Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
      36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
      4 bulb T5's for Veg.
      2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
      IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
      3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• hycheese
        hycheese commented
        Editing a comment
        I misread the site that said they specialized in "regular" seeds unless noted otherwise and assumed all autos were fems.
        I also got 4-Sour Daddy autos and 3-Sour Lowryder autos and was hoping to plant one every 2 months.

After I run these 7 regular seeds out asap I will probably go with; Pauls Crystal Aurora Auto Feminized (Northern Lights #5 x White Widow x Lowryder2). I think D.A.A.S.69 said he was gonna get some of these.

• uncledoug
        uncledoug commented
        Editing a comment
        Guess were on the same track, I bought sour 60, sour lowrider and Free Sour daddy. Looking at Pauls Crystal. I like Northern Lights from Nirvana, all 3 plants grew about 2' and got about 4 oz dry from each. Pauls NL are the same according to what he said.

I'm making popcorn (subbed).Good luck hope they're all girls 😉.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X