H&G Nutrients Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&G Nutrients Thoughts?

Does anyone have any growing experience with it?
    I have heard they are pretty big in the states, I have zero knowlage about them until last night. I was searching around online.. My local store doesn't carry them... I just know its not a huge thing in Canada...
    Last edited by Qwertywill; 09-11-2018, 10:42 AM.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

I do not know the product you mention, but as far as I am concerned there is organic, and inorganic. Beyond that they are more similar than they are different.

There is no nutrient company that stands above the rest. If there was one, the others would simply add the magic ingredient.
    completed 7 grows
    what I have learned so far:
    environment maters more than nutrients
    at least a dab of nutrients in every watering
    effective flushing before harvest is critical to quality

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      Noted, I know some do have a slight variance to their recipe. I was just curious if anyone had prior usage is all

If only there was a secret ingredient! The future will have one!

Not a lot of reviews on Amazon. Usually means few reviews with high ratings are self promotion.

Some reviews on Amazon are hilarious. They are written in pigeon english demonstrating that english is not the poster's first language. I see a Chinese proletariat laboring over a keyboard for next to nothing.

House and Garden has been in business for over 2 decades. You can get free samples by emailing samples@house-garden.us Don't know if they'll ship to Canada though.
    Last edited by starramus; 09-11-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      I am looking to review it shortly, tomatoes and yellow beans. Guess ill be the first with an honest one. Followed by 4x weed plant lol (again with and without). I will post the results of everything the same (environment etc) . End results + weight.

I've been using the House and Garden lineup for the past 3 years now with excellent results. It's the lineup that got me through my White Widow grow. Took me a while and several e-mails to their tech support to find just what I needed to grow my girls. Their Roots Excellulator IMO is one of the TOP root stimulators out there. I very highly recommend it. Their Bud-XL, Top Booster, Top Shooter, Drip Clean all amazing products. It's true, there ain't much youtube videos or info on growing weed with H&G. That didn't stop me though. I wanted to know myself. Started off with their sample kit for $20, I never looked back. They're a bit more expensive than some other brands I've tried, but not by much and I love the results. I even asked a buddy of mine to order another sample kit under his name for me lol. I also use some products from A.N., but H&G is my main nute brand (for now). I haven't done a comparison as to who's more expensive, H&G or A.N., but meh. Bottom line, I use it, it works great for growing weed and I recommend it if you don't mind paying a bit more. Just my 3 cents.
    Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
    White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm glad someone uses it! I will be in contact It's a new one to me lol!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X