• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You`ve just got to love freebies

Comment

• starramus
      starramus commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn sounds like Paris. Better pick up a yellow vest!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeap, nothing like a hi vis to tell the law where you are. Got to hand it to the French though, they still know how to protest...respect

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey starramus you over here or over States way? You sound English in tone, way you come across

Hey up Redwasp how about some pics of your lasses mate, they must be hammeringly good by now...not much longer to harvest. Bit like the battle of Yorktown this Been a good campaign, what do you think?

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes PaganRich it's been a nice battle. I'll post some pics in an hour or 2. We will see what they are doing then.

We are coming to the end of this battle. Both Captains stand reluctantly on their respective shot blasted decks as their Man of Wars slowly settle lower into the water. The White Ensign waves bravely as the crew flick the v`s towards their American foe as a last defiant gesture....`Sod Off` can be heard faintly above the cannon fire....Pic 1 is of the comp Peyote but Pic 2 is of a newer version of that lass. I am prepared for a watery grave but have enjoyed this contest immensely and I would like to thank Red for making it both enjoyable and entertaining

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Here are your pics as requested. Your plants are looking very nice.

Well it is getting closer to the end but still some weeks of staring and drooling

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181211_120837.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	274934Click image for larger version

Name:	20181211_124144.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	274935Click image for larger version

Name:	20181211_120825.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	4.12 MB
ID:	274936

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp So are yours mate, beautiful however this might not be as much of a walkover as I had thought. Hope shines forth...albeit bloody dimly....To the victor, Red

Just keep getting those buds of yours fatter and denser. That's where it counts.

Comment

Looks to be a Mexican stand off. https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...can%20Standoff That is unless you lab test. How's about the loser pays for both lab tests. Oh what punishment!

Comment

So, you fellas going on total dry weight to see who wins? They both look great!

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          Good looking tie though

perhaps they should go best out of three?

And make them do topiary tricks for extra points 😁

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          LurkingInTheGrass You are a twisted and perverse individual mate, one was bad enough let alone three

• LurkingInTheGrass
          LurkingInTheGrass commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL

Thank you

/me bows deeply

And this isn't the NFL, we dont allow ties.. We will find a way to break a tie. Not to mention we still have several weeks to screw up. Lol

Comment

Considering I’m a light weight I’ll just have you both send a J my way and I’ll pick the winner. You both should still pull out the tape too and measure your biggest buds too when done, just for shits n giggles

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich Truly it is older brother.... When I smoke, which is rarely, I’ll only take a couple hits. I could make a 1/4 oz last me a entire year, just to give you a idea. During family and friend get together is when I’ll kick back and smoke up. I’m still looking for the perfect strain for myself. My brain doesn’t work the same as it did before breaking my neck. Pharmaceuticals have little affect on me, which scares the shit out of me. What I take daily just to keep from muscle spasms would put most of you asleep for half the day. When they put me under for surgeries and procedures takes 30+ sec before I start to fall asleep, of which would take most of you 5 sec. Red told me about carmalicious strain and I’ll grow it next year maybe. I just don’t enjoy being high like I used to. I LOVE GROWING! I’m good at it. I give most away and only ‘let go’ of what it takes to break me even that year, between cost of electricity, seeds, nutes, etc.
            I like edibles and me and my friend are starting a candy biz. Cost of a used gas chromatograph is still expensive tho. We want to be precise on our candies tho.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd I find growing acts as a kind of therapy I must admit. Frustrating therapy sometimes but still beneficial. Looking forward to your grow mate, will be a good one I believe

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            Thx bud

Originally posted by Retodd View Post
          So, you fellas going on total dry weight to see who wins? They both look great!
          Quantity over quality? I thought quality was job one. That's why I always pick a Toyota over a Ford.

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            starramus Easieat way to do it on other sides of the pond. But if you read back I said that if mine is not up to my standards Id give him the win if believes his is up to his standards. It doesnt matter at that point if one of us got 20 ounces and the other 6. Quality and enjoyability come first.

Been awhile since I had some bad weed though. I go by taste and aroma. I do have a preference on what kind of stone I like but that's more to plant genetics.
            Last edited by Redwasp; 12-13-2018, 04:09 PM.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp I like the gesture Red but no, we battle to the end, quantity (within reason) as we both grow quality. I produce some of the nicest, tastiest buds my mates say they have ever tried and they are stoneheads lol so gotta be quality mate. Mind you, a Volcano really does bring the fragrance and taste out. This grow has been really helpful for me as I`ve been watching and figuring grow heights for the future and vegging, shit like that. Having a comp with a very experienced grower is excellent-poss not for the other guy though they do win-but it does force you on raising your game so cheers Red for this challenge. Next year though Red. Next year...but it`s been enjoyable

It's always enjoyable. And the point of a competition is always to help people get better. And yes you will get to where you can easily win. Just gotta keep having fun.

Comment

I`m really glad to have grown this Kush as I love kushes big time at the moment smoke wise
          Peyote Kush is turning amber...slowly...@Redwasp afternoonRed, reckon end of Dec mate and I`ll prob harvest or end first week of Jan. Enjoyed this mate, been a good crack
          Pics 1-2 show the comp lass
          Pics 3-5 show the second generation grow of Peyote, reckon another 5-6 weeks tops ahead of this one. Like this lass, will grow again.
          At least I didn`t crash and burn which is a relief...phew

Comment

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to hear my friend, and what ever Holiday you celebrate, I hope it's a great one.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            kingfish Likewise mater

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd Thanks mate and hoping today finds you in good form

Nice looking buds
          Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
          A tale of two seeds
          Batter Up Sour Deisel
          Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
          New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
          Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks RagWeed mate

Well, reckon another 2 weeks tops before she`s down. Another flare up in the spider mite department however I`m about to reign death from above, below and from the sides with an alcohol/ water solution so as not to damage the buds...like buffalo crossing the plains it is...grudging respect but next attack will be insecticidal soap[ over weekend but not on buds obviously which means I need to `paint` the leaves, both sides---only Dads Army Radio Shows are keeping me sane...roughly 1 hr each plant, 2 plants a day 3 days a week just to keep the mites in check til June...plus I keep imaging baby mites going around saying `Have you seen my mummy?` Xmas guilt trip
          Buds are mega solid and dense and packed with trichs so I`m happy and can build upon this I reckon. Not optimistic about yield but quality seems up there so that`s mellow...nearly at the end now. Redwasp hey up Red, what`s your target roughly for harvesting mate?

Comment

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            Jesus, time to bomb the whole house after this harvest! Here in the states a lot of us had problems with all the rain and getting bud rot and you’ve dealt with those little fuckers! She’s definitely a pretty girl. I’ll be waiting for my J to show up to try her out...lol.

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            How do you think you came down with the dreaded mites? Nice place to shower her with alcohol solution.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            D.A.A.S.69 I am a bah humbug merchant mate thats for sure. starramus not a clue Retodd They are teaching me patience I believe...doubtful

Pagan you win I'm out. Love you guys

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X