No announcement yet.

Battle of the Beards: The Wasp vs The Pagan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redwasp Check this lass out mate........https://youtu.be/ORQVApsdrNU?fbclid=...PE5D_fepzIHa30

Comment

We swim with those as lifesavers. Lol I carry the devils walking stick.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp lol Mornin` Red mate. Hope the day finds you well.

Gave all the girls a real good haircut. We are working towards being battle ready. I may quiet possibly be done until the end.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181116_142947.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	4.82 MB
ID:	267957

Comment

And yes the one in the back right does not like to be dry, wet, or have her hair cut. She does that everytime you sneeze too. Go figure.

Comment

Name:	15424027328535653455826376689652.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	5.00 MB
ID:	267974

The green ninja

Comment

Hey Pagan I assume we will only count decent size buds or are we gonna count cleaned popcorn bud? I never clean or count popcorn bud. I throw it in bags to use for other things. The way you do your plants I doubt you have much of it. And Ill let you determine what popcorn bud is on your side. If you want to know what I count it as I can show you. But everyone tells me "that ain't popcorn bud." I'm just lazy and if it aint big and beautiful its popcorn bud.

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          @Redwash Your words sound with me Red so however you manage the weight just let me know. I`m adding a garden brick to mine on the scales as that`s the only chance I may have. I`m lazy and do not like popcorn buds. Hey mate, felt like treating myself today and ordered Kripple Roulette and Kripple Shock. Not growing Pretty Lights again as flagged up it can increase paranoia and anxiety. NIN geezer did a set with Pete Murphy of Bauhaus, a band I saw a lot when I lived in London-great gigs mate. So were Siouxsie as well. What`s your thoughts on Tricky`s album Blowback?

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Just to be a dick n chime in, but popcorns would count too....they fit nicely into a bowl without even having to clean...lmao

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          You guys can count yours..I wont count mine. There. Lol

Good morning folks. Racing at Cheltenham today. Doesn`t get any better than than though just started over the jumps so form still settling in but anyway...Peyote is coming along nicely. Tad large amount of big fans so went in today and heartily trimmed, these pics are roughly 2/3rds through that process. Took a break as once you start it can get easy to fall into a groove and end up with a brutal Brazilian wax job kinda thing..done that a few times, the defoliating not the waxing...happy with how she`s coming along

Comment

Hey Redwasp This is what I meant. There`s 4 girls in here and I want more airflow space, especially with the Borg. I do think less plants will eventually yield more when I get used to this. I have a question-it is stupid and not easy to answer as there are so many variables like strain, soil vs hydro, etc, etc but humour me please. For an indica strain, what sort of target would you set yourself per grow yield wise..one plant...expected anticipated target kinda thing...Rough idea Red

Comment

• Redwasp
            Redwasp commented
            Editing a comment
            That being said you can easily fill a 4x4 tent with 1 plant if you try hard enough. So the 16oz yields plus per plant you are going to be busting your butt on and easier to get the same total yield with 4 smaller plants in the same space.

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            I need you guys to respond to my journal please. Important! Thanks brothers

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp That really helped mate, cheers

A good day today...Spider Mites have been decimated though not eradicated. After reading a couple of diaries from soldiers on the German and British sides from WW1 I`m up for this stagnant siege mentality warfare of unrelenting attack and counter attack. I`m winning but they`re hunkering down...waiting...always waiting........................................... ........................Pics 1-2 shows another Peyote that is coming along. Later than the main plant this shows the overall growth look of the lass in general and she`s certainly a pretty lass, that`s for sure. Most pics are when they were in the bath being hit with an alcohol/water solution to their leaves. I probably have the cleanest bath in the surrounding area time I`ve finished cleaning up and scrubbing afterwards. Both girls were fed a molasses/ seaweed watering tea today as well.
          Remaining pics 3-8 show competition Peyote, heck of a lot of buds and very healthy in herself...very pleased how she has bounced back after a bit of neglect from my side. The battle isn`t over til the fat Valkyrie sings.....

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Retodd Yeah, going well. My daughter`s turned up for a visit and I`ve got fish n chips on the go...so a chilled night ahead. Hope you get all the chores done quickly. You`ve got a battle with Red, the lad is a tad good but I`m looking forward to this comp. What are you guys going to call it? Redwasp you feeling lucky Red? Later lads

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            alltatup You should join in on one of these battle grows Atu, reckon you`d be dynamite in it...plus everyone would be mega polite what with a lady being present and all

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PaganRich Bullshit they'd be polite!!! Look at how lewd, vulgar, offensive and salacious you became when you found out I was a girl. Hah!!!

As always looking good even after the mite invasion. You certainly have a penchant for British German conflict. The Germans of today are far more interested in economic aggression than military. I think they have learned their lesson. Gerhard Lauck an American neo-nazi has even done time in a German prison for his political proselytizing. Not all Germans succumbed to the Nazi propaganda. For instance Sophie Scholl who lost her head. https://youtu.be/baRvF6ZBK18

Der Ring Des Nibelungen one of my favorites.

Comment

• starramus
            starramus commented
            Editing a comment
            But you did keep your head!

• Retodd
            Retodd commented
            Editing a comment
            School is in session! As I told you via email a while back PaganRich I love reading debates on this site. We are not a crew of total burnouts like some may think...lol

• GreenhouseEffect
            GreenhouseEffect commented
            Editing a comment
            Too bad going full Ruski on there A doesn't work.
            Those Russians had the perfect defense strategy. Every time somebody would think it was a good idea to invade them, they would just shoot a little, and retreat. Go further and further into Siberia. Worked awful good, just freeze them out. I can't believe anyone ever thought an invasion of Russia was a good idea after the first time a country tried that one....

Peyote-She`s not as tall as the Pretty Lights but is raised about 4 inches to keep a rough, even canopy...she is on the left, next to the tubing and I reckon 8 weeks odd til she`s there or nearabouts for the chop. Had an organic feed and has increased airflow and low humidity levels to prevent mold so coming along nicely

Comment

Ok I think today is week 4 since flip. I have a few fan leaves to remove that are blocking buds but otherwise I'm just on auto pilot. The Green Ninja is in the back left corner still. The buds should start filling out now but we will see. The trichomes are already starting to appear rapidly and the aroma is heavenly.
            The ak47 was moved to the back right and the other 2 are wonder women. If the Green Ninja can produce like my past wonder women and ak47 I'll be happy. Atm I believe the Green Ninja will be the lowest yielding plant in the tent but will be far frostier. But things change fast the last 6 to 8 weeks of a photo grow.

Name:	20181126_143428.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	4.64 MB
ID:	270688Click image for larger version

Name:	20181126_143440.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	270689Click image for larger version

Name:	20181126_143457.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	270690Click image for larger version

Name:	20181126_143546.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	3.58 MB
ID:	270691

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Lol thanks.

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Gods, it`s 1783 again

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              PaganRich that year ended up being good for both countries. So just keep that feather handy so you can sign that paper. I have a few feathers around but I dont have any ink so If I have to sign you will need to bring the ink for me.

Peyote Critical Kush...Pic 1..she has just been treated for spider mites leaf by leaf so nought gets on the buds ever apart from alcohol and water solution. Thank the gods I had Dads Army Radio Shows to stave off the intense mind dulling boredom. Did both Peyotes and the veg tent plants for Spider Mites (still finding live ones but their numbers are seriously reduced and declining) 3 more lasses to do tomorrow.
            Pics 2-4 show her in the tent. She is back left. To her right is another, younger Peyote who has just had her 3 week defol. Lass in front is Pretty Lights who is stonking along at a pace

Comment

That had to be mind numbing even with the stimulating entertainment. "Dads Army Radio Shows" What are those exactly antique recordings? When I undergo such a task I lose patience, and just shotgun the hell out of everything...outdoors of course!

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                These are the Radio plays of the classic 60`s/70`s Dads Army. It`s bril. I try an use leaf cleaning as a Buddhist Purification practice...it`s a work in progress

• RagWeedDWC
                RagWeedDWC commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a "Cleansing" journey :-)

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                RagWeedDWC
                It`s certainly something mate

There is one thing I love a little bit more than weed...coffee. Love the stuff and then I saw Pic 1 advertised....man, gotta have this. Strongest I`ve ever got was Pic 2 which was surprisingly strong

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Californiakid I`m sorry to hear that mate but once you get a bit of space you`ll be at it. Funnily enough, after a break I come back stronger and there`s a bit of improvement. A break does sharpen you up a bit, get the old growing itch going. My mate says I`m good for a week then I want to start growing again. Hang in there CK, soon be viewing your grows again mate. Are you big on Xmas?

• Retodd
                Retodd commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich I do miss the beans I’d get when I lived in Colorado. Back on the farm I have the choice of Folgers or Maxwell House...lmao. My go to was blue mountain. Have you ever had copé luak? I’m gonna do a better view of your pic and check it out. They have a cbd infused coffee they ship out of Colorado now that I’m gonna try.
                Hop you start feeling up to par brother.
                T

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Retodd Thanks mate-appreciated , I just love coffee when stoned

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X