Do i harvest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do i harvest

Hii first time outdoir grow,i cant see the crystals properly,looks like there are bananas aswell??? Plants are fadeing to,sativa auto flowering,been in bus 6 weeks

Thank you ill get a magnifier,what do ypu think about the bananas, is it a hermie,???

Comment

Mucho gracias amigo

Comment

Comment

• BlueBudz
          BlueBudz commented
          Editing a comment
          I can’t see any nanners in the pics. You are still a long way from harvest yet! Keep doing what your she is doing fine

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Pretty hard to tell from the picture, it's really blurry I can kinda see why it's raising an eyebrow with you so best bet is to get a clear picture if you can, keep watching it for white hairs to grow out "pistils" it could just be in abandoned bud site but would still grow pistils.

Ok thanks there were the first sighns of pistols came from there are old brown pistols comeing out of them

Comment

You definitely need to let her keep going. She has quiet a bit of time left. It's not even close to done. How many plants do you have? Those buds will get a whole lot bigger. You need to wait till most of the pistils are brown and all trichomes are clear and some amber.

Comment

Ok thank you,i have two ,the third never came through,im also worried that the larger leaves are turning yello quite fast

Comment

Comment

That is normal as they get closer to the harvest period. You will get yellow leaves. Nothing to worry about.

If the sugar leaves start turning yellow then there is a concern.

Comment

Ok thanks,bloody crickets eating them now lol,sugar leaves bit brown n curlednup at ends

Comment

No its first grow ever ,im in middle of no were ,ill have to get to a town lol,thanks .

Comment

Parafin , man you are doing an excellent job with your plants, they look great to me, looks like they could use a little feed though, how have you been feeding them ?
                      Cfls for a week or two
                      315lec for everything else
                      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                      36x36x63 inch tent.
                      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                      Smart pots
                      Molasses
                      Autoflowers

Comment

Thank you,at this point id like to say R.I.P to Sir Burt Reynolds, and natursl feed fir cannabis,ive slightly overdised them.

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X