Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont use neem now. Will ruin the smoke

Comment

And what should i do? Just remove manually all the worms? And if i used very strong chili with garlic just for this last week?

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        If they are in there now do as D.A.A.S.69 says and harvest early. If you use garlic and chili now your smoke will taste like garlicky and chili.

But the Grow Weed Easy Site has everything on how to get rid of them. But they go from the inside out so they will die or eat the whole plant in a day or 2.

Comment

Hmm ok. Looking hard to see any signal , if i see other signal on buds i'll cut them. I have potassic soap too. On The leaves with thricoms i am pretty sure no there s nothing... no holes nothing of nothing. Holes just on the bigger leaves. Looking my thrics please . Should be a high level of thc like are they now?
        Last edited by Roob; 09-18-2018, 06:42 PM.

Comment

From yesterday

Comment

• Baphomatt
            Baphomatt commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice, my friend!

If those are buds and not leaves it should be some good smoke. If you like calmer, sit and watch a movie, couch lock its not there yet. If you like talkative euphoric go do stuff weed it is in or right near the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwasp View Post
            If those are buds and not leaves it should be some good smoke. If you like calmer, sit and watch a movie, couch lock its not there yet. If you like talkative euphoric go do stuff weed it is in or right near the window.
            You talking about the previous 2 photos with micro-scope?

Comment

The worm yesterday was here. I can not see any signal at now.

Comment

I found only this under 1 leave.... all the pests know my plants
                Last edited by Roob; 09-19-2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                  D.A.A.S.69 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You are very close right now, waiting a little is only gonna make it better, but you can harvest any day and will be fine.
                  It's just better to me if you have some amber. But you are very close right now.

• Roob
                  Roob commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ok thanks. I'll wait some amber thriks and i'll cut them. Yesterday I cut 5 small pieces and smoked them. The buzz was ok but had the taste of chlorophyll. I still see them very green 😑. The next 3 days i check them again. If i should notice about amber, i cut.

• Baphomatt
                  Baphomatt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, fresh bud is going to taste like fresh cut hay. After a nice, slow dry and a good cure of a month (+/- - some cure decent after a couple weeks) You will be amazed at the difference in the smoothness and flavors. As D.A.A.S. said, the "buzz" will get significantly better if you hold of on harvesting for a bit longer. Looks like you are right on track and getting very close!

Finally A friend on my plant to eat aphids

Comment

Here some photos of the same flower. You think that this flower is normal or its getting some bud brown? I have some dubt. I ll cut them saturday morning in each case. I really appreciated all the help you gave me in all this months. The best weeda site. Simply thanks.
                  Last edited by Roob; 09-20-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Chefbjy
                    Chefbjy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    If it were mine I'd let it go another week or 2 atleast. I'm not much of an amber trich kind of guy either. But if your doing bottled nutrients it will be a good idea to do just plain water for a flush. I normally do a 2week flush when I use bottled nutrients. Makes the smoke smoother imho.

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Roob, she looks fine to me, just still to early. Imo

Ok... but raining every days this period. Without count worms , snails and others 100 type of pests. I can risk to continue for some others day hoping to not lose harvest. But still don't want a light ganja too.

Comment

Tomorrow still rain. Saturday and half of next week wheater will be better. So i can check wheater, if like i read will be better, i ll wait . These are all autoflowers. Next year 2 cycle of autoflower but with 7 -8 normal feminized. Always outdoor. I can not put them at home. Thanks guys for all the great suggests
                    Last edited by Roob; 09-20-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Is it a botrix?

Comment

The leaves breaking in that point, easly if i take them. Or is it a spider house? Too much rain. I removed the soft part 0.5g of buds and leaves, but i think that will attach all the plant.
                        Last edited by Roob; 09-21-2018, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X