Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    furrysparkle Very nice bro, I am making or should I say adding to my top 5 for over winter. Am expanding grow area from tent to a room so lots of space available around each plant which will each have its own light. Do you have a journal for this grow you mention?

• furrysparkle
    replied
    NAKEDGARDENER I’m currently growing an Oregon bred strain that’s CBD rich AC/DCxOTTO2

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Cool thanks.

• Redwasp
    replied
    Nebula CBD from Nirvana. Great strain. I did a write up on this board on it. Let me see if I can find it.

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Sheesh. Yes I do the same, I work long hours sometimes and often use a ww or a flo to keep a slight high but it keeps me focused or “in the zone “. Love a nice uppy high with smiles and giggles almost akin to pseudobulbar affect, fits of giggles for no good reason....however, I swear like a trooper anyway and get away with torrets too lol

• Sheesh
    commented on 's reply
    We do smoke and enjoy the THC side too but we are looking for pain relief with minor psychoactive effects, which the Critical CBD claims to provide. Get some pain relief without being baked for things like driving and conversations that require at least half a brain, lol

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Sheesh. Thank you for your input, and in particular your current grow aimed at cbd. I’d be interested in what a cbd dominant strain would be like as a smoke, I’m sure the thc will keep some psychoactive effects, I am trying to cater to those who do not smoke cannabis at all and actually don’t like to, whether it’s the high or the taste or whatever, but they want to use cbd without any psychoactive effect....I would be very interested in your method with coconut oil and a crock pot also and hope to hear from you later.. perhaps as you go along with your grow and then preparation, you might private message me and I will be glad to explain what this research is going to be a part of... thank you again....

Peace.

• Sheesh
    replied
    Hey NG, I'm growing my first CBD heavy strain right now. It's a Nirvana Critical CBD photoperiod in mid-flower. It's a new Nirvana strain with almost no online presence so far. It's listed as 1:1 and that's it. Nirvana does not list their THC and CBD % but they are great breeders. Not sure what we're doing with the weed yet but we're growing it for chronic pain and we'll definitely smoke some. I have a simple and safe oil recipe using coconut oil and a crock pot slow cooker that we may try. I'll know more in a few months but I'm interested in what others have to say on the topic. Nice post!

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    commented on 's reply
    Canuck147. Thank you.
    I’m also interested in cbd usage for pets, I know my local pharmacy sells dog edibles and can be us d for dogs with high anxiety or hypertension etc. I am actually considering growing 12 super lemon haze next year.. Any pics you grab will be very much appreciated.

For readers information I have a right femural injury and a crushed pelvis, I had the femur pinned together,it was shattered in 7 places, the titanium pin is around a foot and a half long and was inserted at the hip, drilled into bone in three places, I often suffer sleepless nights and suffer extreme muscles cramps and pressure points when laying on any side for long periods. When I wake at night I injest a high cbd tincture which in around ten to 15 mins alleviates the muscle tension and helps me slip off into a sound sleep again. When waking I have no residual effects at all from using it and only if I smoke in the morning of thc then naturally due to my love of Indica dominant strains, I get to feeling couchy.. Sativas make me hyper and can often heighten my own PTSD and anxiety depending on when the plant was harvested in its Trichome development.
    Last edited by NAKEDGARDENER; 08-29-2018, 03:36 PM.

• Canuck147
    replied
    Great topic NG - personally I have recently grown 'Super Lemon Haze' - autoflower grown au natural with just some defoliating. Grew to 24 inches and yielded 70 grams. THC - CBD is 1 -1 with a range of 5 - 8%. So plan to follow Nebula's recipe for cannabutter and make peanut butter cookies. Will use for pain control for my wife, but probably just have a snack before bed to help with sleep. I'll post pics of my buds in a bit Found a good way to grow the phattest bud I've ever grown - consistently fat every time.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• NAKEDGARDENER
    started a topic Cbd strains. Growers and users. Cannabis oil

Cbd strains. Growers and users. Cannabis oil

HELLO DEAR FRIENDS.

I am researching aspects of growing my own cbd strains for making my own medicinals and edibles, not for smoking. I would love to hear from any of you who use cbd specifically for pain management, alleviation of stress or anxiety and or PTSD ADHD and so on.

If you grow your own mj plants to make topical lotions or tinctures. How easy are they to make and do you use a specific method or recipe of your own etc.
    I plan on spending a long time researching and including myself as a personal test as I try different methods of application from digestion to application. Do topical cbd ointments actually do anything or are they more a placebo?

If you have extensive experience and knowledge of this subject please comment or contact me....Particularly if you actually manufacture cbd medicines for use in pharmacies and dispensaries.

I welcome all comments from you and hope to glean more insight from you.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X