X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed

Plants at 30 day’s the bottoms have yellowed don’t know why help please

Comment

Well - with very limited information - one can only guess.

My guess is - such a bushy plant and the light just doesn't get down that far anymore.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I think it is the light not getting to the bottom will this affect the yield or plant I don’t want it to die?

Comment

• Dr.Moggs
          Dr.Moggs commented
          Editing a comment
          What light and nutrients do you give them? And what strain are they?

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know what kind of light your using ,but you might have to remove some of those big fans so your budsites can get some light.
          If you don't want to remove leaves, tuck them behind other leaves. You got to get light in there.

1 x hps 600w light, canna Flores nutrient 3 are Sensi skunk and 3 northern lights

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          What is your ph after run off, also how much water are you giving per time and how often. Is the yellowing starting in the stems of lower leaves or does it effect the leaf first?

• NAKEDGARDENER
          NAKEDGARDENER commented
          Editing a comment
          I think as D.A.A.S.69 says it is probably light starvation to the lower leaves, and as he says, you might want to remove some to allow more light to the bud sites. If it’s not spreading to other leaves further up and it’s only those that are affected I might remove them all, but next time you water, collect some of the run off and try a ph test, to see what the root zone ph is, it’s my guess it will be within range. If you are in soil especially live soil, it’s best to not allow run off every watering, and feed some nutes if they have been flushed a lot, I hope that fits with others advice, sorry it’s not more specific.

Haven’t checked ph after water giving water to atleast 10% run off every 3 day’s when soil is dry. The leafs are only yellow stem looks ok

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X