help pleasse! dying plant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help pleasse! dying plant!

i thought it was being overwatered so i transplanted and let it dry out some but not over dried out and 2 days later i watered it with some megacrop/recharge and its been about 2 days since that...

leaves were yellowing and dying off then they stopped yellowing but now it looks like everything leaning over like how clones limp over if they are not covered with something to keep the humidity up.

idk if i should water again or what but its looking very sickly.. just last night it looked good as if it were gonna recover and get better..

my first grow and i only have 4 plants total and one came from some of that cheap old school reggie grade stuff but it actually looks great! i think its because the genes in it are so used to being grown in shitty conditions so now that its in a good growing condition its thriving.. this topic is for a whole nother day thoguh right now i just wanna save my plants..

everything looks to sickly to take a clone from so im worried ima lose this plant all the way and not even be able to get a clone to try again..

any tips on what i should do..

Comment

just last night it was looking alot better! now the tips/tops are leaning over and everything looks like its dying again.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd check that one plant closely for bugs, just to be safe.
        If it was bugs, they would probably be on all of them, but I would still check it for bugs.

What's the ph like going in..then coming out? When you transplanted what did the roots look like & smell like?
      Temp & rh ?
      "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

broke my ph pen and one is in the mail otw.. the water temps are like high 60's ph is only a guess from which my ph usually comes out at 4.5 and i add a half plastic spoon which is about 2.5 ml and it brings it to around 6 but without a pen im guesstimating from previous ph'ing but i could be off by a bit i dont think id be off by much but its possible..

i just went out to buy a pen but walmart didnt have one but they had strips thats read from 6.2 to 8.0 but if im already overwatering i dont want to water more yet.. should i give it some hydrogen peroxide next feeding

and it didnt stink when i transplant it was kinda damp so i didnt add water and it wasnt root bound either at one time it was my prettiest plant but now it looks like shit! i hope it gets better so i can try and flower a healthy plant..

also i think everything is too limp to take any clones.. i dont think itll die off completely so ill try and wait it out..

Comment

• Californiakid
          Californiakid commented
          Editing a comment
          Did you transplant to a bigger pot and added more soil?

i got 4 plants i treat them and give them all the same shit so idk why this one is having such bad shit going on now..

Comment

what lights are you using. mine looked similar when I was burning them with the lights and using too many nutrients. my 1st grow so I'm nowhere near an expert. I hope your ladies perk up .

Comment

• freddyyola
            freddyyola commented
            Editing a comment
            they were under the same lights its just a couple cfls and cheap led bulbs and two 4 ft fluorescent one day time one cool with fan going... i think it was a mix of alot of stuff that did it.

fluctuating ph over watering heat problems here and there cause its been hot outside lately and i keep them outside in the day and bring them in to finish out the 19/5 i have them on and then i think transplant shock was the last bit it could take.. its all good though sad but lessons were learned!

Looks like the plant gave up

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
            9fingerleafs commented
            Editing a comment
            sorry to be the pessimist, she looks sad ): dont know what it could be but hope you figure it out

I feel your pain. These two plants are the same strain and were started a week apart. They have received the same treatment, yet that plant in org bucket has been troublesome almost from the get-go. My educated guess, is that of a root problem of some kind. She just doesn't want to drink much or very often.
          AMS Supreme, auto-fems from AMS.
          Using FOX FARMS Happy Frog soil in ~2 Gal pots.
          Only one VIPARSPECTRA Reflector Series V450 LED Grow Light is being used for this grow.
          4' x 4' grow tent
          6" inline exhaust system
          Growing in an outdoor structure w/ no HVAC system

Comment

yeah well at least its not dead.. everything is like dried up dead now except a few spots thats ok and will get better i think so anyways and ill take them for clones and start over. i really cant wait to get a harvest!

Comment

Looks like multiple problems going on here. But I have to ask...did you break a stem or damage the roots when transplanting? That one branch looks grey and dead like it tried to heal after a break. There's definitely some issues with deficiency and I'm guessing lock out but you didn't tell us what you feed or how much.

After reading through some of your problems on this forum I might guess your over feeding, and it doesn't sound like you have your watering practices down yet. Not trying to be an ass just saying there's such a thing as too much tlc(love) and think you're over doing something. Too much cutting to try cloning?

If it looked good after transplant how long did it take for this to happen? Might be environmental. Go back over the things you changed, did or didn't do before the problem started. I hope you can rule out pests specifically ones that eat roots or live on biologicals. This is why I started keeping a journal, so I can go back over everything I did. This is how I see how plants react to what I'm doing and correct any issues. It also makes for great reference so I can improve on my next grow. You'll get good results with minimal effort and I think you may be trying too hard by reading your posts. Keeping a journal will help not only you but us as well.

Just trying to give some friendly help and my insight. Take it with a grain of sand if you wish. But I really hope you get a harvest freddyyola. I wish you much luck and hope the cannabis gods smile on you soon.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• freddyyola
                freddyyola commented
                Editing a comment
                id like to use kind soil or a living soil its kinda pricey though im gonna try to go coco and see how that works.. id like to mix up some super/living soil though..

• Chefbjy
                Chefbjy commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm sure rain water is fine but I wouldn't use that crap from the tap if it's that acidic. My recipe wasn't very expensive to make my soil. It's cheaper then bottled nutes and ph pens and calibration fluid and it might make it a lot easier on you imo. But you do you man good luck 😉

• freddyyola
                freddyyola commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah thanks bro, and i dont think i got pest problem other than springtails and i was pretty careful and sure i didnt break anything important.. thats why im so lost to what it is it has to be overwatering/ph hopefully getthat dialed in..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X