Anyone know what this is about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know what this is about.

This is like the 3rd post I have got this on over the last few months . Anyone know what it’s about .
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Just a glitch . Happens to me once in awhile .
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

I get weird glitch popups sometimes too "Error 0" (can it be less helpful?). Nothing much to worry about.
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Same here??

Comment

Well I get these and then it never lets me view the post again.
          DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            PM Nebula Haze or link her to this topic.

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I tagged her in this already

It’s for this one here

Cannabliss or Chefbjy hydro grow journal was the last one it did it to me on. I can’t remembers who’s it was but one of the two of them . And I haven’t been able to view it since

Comment

• NebulaHaze
            NebulaHaze commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey, thanks for letting me know. This is something that happens when someone deletes their reply, and we're looking into getting it fixed

I have to get back into the thread by going into my recent posts but I'm thinking only if you posted will allow you access back in so if you get this message like some people has guessing you posted.im not really sure what's up with this .

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I have replied to something on it . Or subbed to the post.

NebulaHaze any thoughts miss forum overlord?

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            If it had happened just once the. I wouldn’t even think anything of it but this has happened a few times . 3 I can think of off hand , maybe more . I don’t know if maybe I got blocked from the post or something or the post was removed or if it’s just an error . But I was just curious.

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            I’d go ahead and report it to admin mate, won’t do any harm that way they can look into with site developer if need be.

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            I tagged nebula . I figure that’s as good as messaging . If I don’t her anything in a day or two I’ll bother her directly about it .

Yes this does happen to me every once in a while. If you go out of messages and into the forum under the title of what you're trying to access in messages, you should be able to view it.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• DankwingDuck
            DankwingDuck commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks this answer makes a lot of since I’ll try it

But for some reason I'm thinking the same thing?? I was blocked.

Comment

It’s an error because someone made a post then deleted what they posted if you can find the original thread page you can open it up.

Comment

I see it once in a while - just like little things that happen in my grows - don't sweat the small stuff.
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

DankwingDuck The very first message you posted I get every now and then as well. I have noticed that I only get it whenever I'm browsing pages on this forum quite rapidly. I ended up waiting a few seconds before going to the next page. One other time, I had to close the tab for the site, waited a few minutes and things were back to normal. I'm guessing there's either a small glitch or certain topics get too much traffic at times that it sort of overloads the page? I actually went to that topic you mention with no issues just now.
                Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
                White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I just opened it from the forum list but couldn’t open it from my messages .

Comment

• DankwingDuck
                    DankwingDuck commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I didn’t even notice that. Good eye. That likely has something to do with it lol

• GreenhouseEffect
                    GreenhouseEffect commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is exactly what happens to me once in a while, Dankwing.
                    I have even had it happen to other users who were trying to view my posts, and I never did anything to block them, GWE friends that were more than welcome to read what I posted. It's some sort of glitch.

• Deadhead91
                    Deadhead91 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It’s because someone posted then deleted what they posted.

yep me too

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X