No announcement yet.

Medical v Recreational.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevada= 12 plants for MMJ cardholders and 6 plants for recreational..Strains grown must not be available within 25 miles from home at a legal Dispensary..Outdoor plants seem ok, but only if out of plain sight..
    (I Know, I know..pots too small, but they were not supposed to be outdoor plants..LOL)
    Last edited by Buzzer777; 08-23-2018, 06:52 AM.

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Small pots, but you're making it work ! Dayum 👍

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, Buzzer, that first pic is amazing: they didn't get root bound or nothing!! Those colas are damned impressive!!!!!!!!!

@
    alltatup
    #16.2

alltatup

I think they really are VERY root bound..The cloth pots keep air pruning away..It takes about 5 minutes for the water to penetrate those 3 gallon fabric pots.
    If they weren't about 6-8 weeks out, I would drop the 3 gallon pots into 10 gallon cloth pots to finish. I am watching very closely for sure.

I tried sticking a meat thermometer in and noway it get into the soil..Yikes!!

What began as Sh*** and Giggles, has turned serious for me..(They represent my winter Rosin/Hash stash..LMAO)

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Buzzer777 Well, do whatever it takes to get those colas to harvest; they are massively stunning!! What strain is it?

alltatup
    1st and last plants are Bonza Mysterys (I think maybe Green Crack)..the center is a clone I took from a Greenpoint Seeds Cackleberry (Cherry Diesel x Stardawg)

I feminized another of her clones and pollinated a White Widow with the pollen (3 buds gave me 20 fem. seeds)..she went to flower today: (below)

NebulaHaze

Plz excuse the plant abuse; She needed to learn the rules in the Flower tent....LOL

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Buzzer, with all due respect:

Beautiful plants; be gentle with them, don't try to dominate them. You have to follow their lead; she is the goddess and leads the way. We reap the incredible rewards when we harvest.

I don't mean to sound preachy, and we may need to teach rules to an aggressive Pit Bull, but it's called LOW STRESS training for a reason with a cannabis plant. We have to listen to what they tell us when they are growing.

Not preachy, but I do some HST (supercropping) and with no ill effects..
    I agree, the plants tell all and not watching and Not LISTENING to them is asking for trouble.

Supercropping has increased yields and potency for me to a big degree too..Just have electrical tape handy in case..LOL

Comment

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      I like to think I'm pretty macho, but I'm a big softy. I drive a big lifted suburban, hunt , fish, and grow stuff.
      But I treat my plants like my kids, lots of love and guidance. Not all men are dicks, we can find good or bad in any subgroup.
      Just don't take my kindness for weakness 😎🤣
      Reap what you sow.

Growers Love Peeps 👍

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      NAKEDGARDENER Californiakid I was once driving and I ended up behind this monster truck (and you know what they say: the bigger the truck, the smaller the brain), and his bumper sticker read, "My carbon footprint is bigger than yours."

Now that's the kind of thing that makes me weep in despair. And if anyone says that a gentle man is a weak man, I'ma have to kick his ass.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha it’s a shame cuz I have a rear fender sticker that reads “ That brainless decal will be here longer than you”.

DankwingDuck

Beware..Sometimes they fight back..LOL

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Rolflmao. This seems like something that would happen to me .

• NebulaHaze
      NebulaHaze commented
      Editing a comment
      This made me laugh out loud!

I did "no-stress training"

Rec in my state is 6 plants per adult in the household (so technically the two of us could have up to 12...but there's nowhere near enough room). I don't think they differentiate between mature/immature plants. All plants must be in a 'secure' location out of public view. Growing is definitely illegal in public housing; in terms of 'private' rentals nobody really knows what the deal is. Most of the articles I've read on the subject are worst-case when describing grow setups and associated dangers (spread of mold due to 'the high humidity required to grow' etc).

Public smoking is technically illegal (citation), but isn't actually enforced. If a cop sees you lighting up an obvious joint you might get a "hey don't do that again", but I think they've given up trying to track people which is near impossible with the prevalence of e-cigs around here.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Public housing is likely illegal because it is federally funded. And cannabis is not legal federally

• WeirdWiredWolf
      WeirdWiredWolf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. Both growing and usage (dunno if they split hairs with smoking and other methods) is illegal in HUD properties...but it doesn't seem right if you're living in public housing and down the road need to get a medical card than you may be forced to vacate. Our building (privately-managed rental units) is no-smoking but vaping would be OK, just as long as nobody else in the building can smell it.

Originally posted by Buzzer[ATTACH=JSON
    {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\t8-24-18.JPG Views:\t1 Size:\t473.7 KB ID:\t240662","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"240662","data-size":"medium"}[/ATTACH]777;n240270]@
    alltatup
    #16.2

alltatup

I think they really are VERY root bound..The cloth pots keep air pruning away..It takes about 5 minutes for the water to penetrate those 3 gallon fabric pots.
    If they weren't about 6-8 weeks out, I would drop the 3 gallon pots into 10 gallon cloth pots to finish. I am watching very closely for sure.

I tried sticking a meat thermometer in and noway it get into the soil..Yikes!!

What began as Sh*** and Giggles, has turned serious for me..(They represent my winter Rosin/Hash stash..LMAO)
    Couldn't take it any more .. filled the plastic outdoor pots all the way up with dirt..Hopefully the roots will grow thru the cloth pots and into the new area..It should also make watering less often and the pots more stable in the winds here..

Unfortunately, I will not be able to move them far in case of storms in Sept. (extended outlook looks good for Sept. in Northern Nevada USA..BUT, WTF do they know..they miss from hour to hour daily ..LOL
    Seriously.....I can see thunder Boomers (storms) forming before the Weather even shows them on Radar..

Nightmare on Elm Street Part 5
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Buzzer777; 08-24-2018, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks mighty good to me, Buzzer!!

Forgot to post afterwards..She is a happy camper..until next time that is..LOL

Comment

Beautiful and colorful buds. Nice grow.

Comment

• Buzzer777
        Buzzer777 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks..She is one of my pollen chucks..White Widow x Cackleberry....can't wait!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X