No announcement yet.

Gave up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And these are ugly atm but started some lst om the younger ones. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_102349.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	4.46 MB
ID:	253241

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not ugly at all - they are just waiting to show you their stuff.

You have to love White Widows. She hasn't even truly started forming buds yet but is already getting frosty. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_114714.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	253558

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that makes me want to grow some ww 😉.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes they are some stout buds and get very very frosty.

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Love me some White Widow 👍

Canuck147 here they are today. They are looking much better and are taking to training very well. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180929_111626.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	253580

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great, wish I had that much room in my tent.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      It will be full soon enough. Will probably have to move 2 to another tent. But we will see.

Redwasp, very nice. I'm gonna try to put another picture of a frosty WhiteWidow auto
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice D.A.A.S.69 White Widows get so frosty. They are so beautiful when in their full glory.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn now I have to order ww 😆.

Boy have been fighting the humidity here as I'm sure many others are too. The humidity has been 90% to 98% outside for the last 2 weeks. Having a hard time keeping the basement under 50%. So far not having any issues but not great for flowering. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181002_174731.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	254332 And when is fall gonna get here? Lol still highs in the 90s and lows in the 70s. Except for a few days last week.

Comment

Day 31 of my second set of autos. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181004_135240.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	524.9 KB
ID:	254972Click image for larger version

Name:	20181004_135252.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	429.6 KB
ID:	254973Click image for larger version

Name:	20181004_140100.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	3.31 MB
ID:	254974

Day 59 of my first set of autos.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp LurkingInTheGrass I'ma tell you a story. Reading my buddhist stuff, I realized that my psycho kitty Nae Nae is in my life for karmic reasons, and that I have to practice patience and compassion with her. Sometimes I imagine that she's my mother reincarnated, and I want her to do better when she incarnates human again, so she may need to become a kinder, calmer kitty before that.

Guess what: she's changing, chilling out a bit more. She's around 3.5 years old, so she's outgrown the kitten phase which can last a while. So it may be coincidence, but I think not.

Red, try to accept the dog just as he is, and practice patience and compassion for him. You want to help him grow during this incarnation if it's possible; we can't control what others do, but we can control our intentions and reactions.

Or..... I could be imagining things... Dont' want to preach to or offend anyone...
        Last edited by alltatup; 10-05-2018, 02:24 PM.

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        He is just another family member around here. He sleeps under the covers and during the day he sits and sleeps in my lap. He doesnt fit well as he is about 100 pounds but he loves sitting ON me while im sitting down. He also goes with me most every where.

But his puppy is still in him. He will calm down over the years and will get better and better. He was a rescue and his last parents had dumped him on the side of the Interstate. I got him from the shelter the day they were going to put him down. Anyways the point of all that is he is still having issues from where he lived before. He is getting better but he is afraid to be alone and trys to hard to make people like him. These things will pass. He is my bud.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp Poor traumatized puppy. You are right: it takes time to trust.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181004_141321.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	2.80 MB
ID:	254976

Comment

Here are a few pictures from today. The one plant I thought was getting close isnt. Lol But she is doing good. Not even close to fading.

Name:	20181007_210236.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	256211

The others are on the correct time table. They are supposed to be the same Carmelicious. But if that one above goes the full 100 or so days that all my others have it will be huge. This is one of the others.

Name:	20181007_204244.jpg
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	256212 0

Name:	20181007_204401.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	256213
        This is the last of the carmelicious. Will post pictures of the other tent tomorrow.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Those are going to be some huge colas 😉.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes you can make them a bit shorter starting with a MH. However you end up with the buds going all the way into the dirt. That sounds great. But you end up having to put something under them to keep them dry and you have to water real slow.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Really beautiful bud structure...

Chefbjy this strain I use hps all the way through. As you can see they can fill the long stems. I use certain lights for certain strains once I have grown to know them over time. Those are msnl carmelicious autos. They like alot of nutrients. More than photos. The smoke is awesome. Loved by all who dare lay their lips to a toke. Lmao

Comment

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          They are alot of fun. That's for sure.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Chefbjy Redwasp I wish we could all sit out on the back porch viewing nature and getting high as shit together. That would be so cool...

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that would certainly be cool. I would like to head your way again alltatup as its been forever since I've been farther east than Gatlinburg TN. And the only reason lately I've even gone west of the MS is to Go back to Louisiana. But I have some nice back porches to sit on. I just get to sit on them alot. Lol

Thanks alltatup. I really love to train plants and I work hard to get them the way I want them.

Comment

Name:	20181008_182508.jpg
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	256451 Pics of the 2nd grow as promised. I will have to separate them into 2 tents. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181008_182436.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	256450

Comment

Supercropped the 2nd set and in hours they said fuck you. We dont care. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181010_164036.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	4.32 MB
ID:	257006Click image for larger version

Name:	20181010_164039.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	257007

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              They are so strong-willed!!! Happened on mine too in my small box.

Changing out bulbs for my new eye hortilux so had a chance for a natural light picture.

Name:	20181011_140101.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	3.83 MB
ID:	257293

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              D.A.A.S.69 she is caremlicious auto from msnl. She is 66 days old. I believe msnl says 75 days but my last group of them I let go to 100 days. And the smoke was some of the hardest, best tasting, buds I've ever had. Loved the hard hitting but mellow high she gives. I seriously doubt that one will make it to 100 days but the other 4 will most likely.

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              Redwasp those look like some pretty fat colas that kind of looks like one of my autos that were supposed to be photos. She ain't that old but sure is ripining fast. I'm already looking at 30% milky it's crazy.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes Chefbjy they do grow really fast. These were the stunted plants too. And my hps bulb apparently started crapping out on me. Was way way down on the max lux. So that probably slowed them down a bit. The new bulb went in today. I had put my mh in while waiting on the new bulb and the others immediately started to get bigger. Just wish I had caught it sooner. For some reason it didnt affect that one plant at all. However the others are running a good bit behind her. No idea why she grew just fine and the others didn't. I am quite happy with her to say the least.

There is still not a brown pistil or faded leaf yet.

Comment

Baby white widows autos already getting frosty.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20181015_174318.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.43 MB ID:	258597
              Last edited by Redwasp; 10-15-2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Cannabliss
                Cannabliss commented
                Editing a comment
                Very nice and pretty! You can tell these are gonna be super frosty when done.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X