No announcement yet.

Gave up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chefbjy hoping yours do the same. I've never seen plants turn around like these have. I am very happy. Maybe yours will turn out to be the best smoke you have ever had.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha I hope so. Not even sure of the strain. Doesn't smell really and it looks like some kind of crap you see growing wild in Mexico lmao. Every time I look at them I think mexican redhair 😆.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao. You never know.

Lol Redwasp you and PaganRich remind of these odd skits. Lmao and I love it 😉.

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      You know Red, he might have a point here

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Lmao to funny

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180919_123812.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	250470 Hey pagan keep talking about my girls they got upset so grew several inches overnight. Lmao Click image for larger version

Name:	20180919_123733.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	250469

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like the top pic, lass third in from the left...she`s a real beauty, georgeous structure mate...I like your grows Red Isn`t it funny how you can look at plants but the odd one really stands out for a particular person

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      I know what you mean. Some are so easy. They just come up and say watch me go. Lol

I fimmed the smaller girls today. I usually top them but decided to try something different this time. Tomorrow I will post some pictures of the newly fimmed girls. They are hitting their stride so really exciting stage of the growing process. I love to train my girls. Will just go with lst from here on out. They are doing super well under the 2 leds (viperspectrum 450s) but doubt I can fit all 4 in the 2x4x5 ft tall tent. Not sure if I'll run 2 of that size tent or run them in a 4x4x8ft and switch to a 1000 watt mh/hps but it will depend on how short I can keep them. I've found that for that size tent the viperspectums do a fantastic job with very heavy trichome production.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      This is going to be interesting, Red. Never tried fimming. Definitely wouldn`t ask a female grower if she had in case she clouted me one. We live in dangerous times mate. Dangerous times

Ok the girls after starting some training yesterday Click image for larger version

Name:	20180921_135243.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	4.11 MB
ID:	251181 . I accidentally got some water on that one leaf and she got bleached. Uggg

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Look at those lovely uniform leaves!!

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. I'm working double time on these to compare them to the ones above. See how much my hard work and love changes the end result

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Love, worship and adoration change all sorts of things!!!

Sorry guys for all the pictures. This is more for me than anything. September 21s. Popped august 7th.Click image for larger version

Name:	20180921_161820.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	251247Click image for larger version

Name:	20180921_161828.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	251248

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good. Are these all the same strain, whiat strain are they? They're stacking buds nicely 😉.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      There are 5 Carmelicious from MSNL and one white widow in the far left. All autos

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice plants my friend. Really liking the even canopy.

The one plant in the 7 gallon fabric pot is far outrunning the others in width. 1 in 5 gallon fabric others in 3 gallon plastic. The height is exactly the same with very little training.

Comment

Having a hard time keeping up with this unruly bunch. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180924_131344.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	4.24 MB
ID:	252015Click image for larger version

Name:	20180924_131351.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	3.64 MB
ID:	252016

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        I had been afraid to touch them after the treatment they got at first. But will most likely lolipop them for sure. All the colas are open to plenty of light as you can see.

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh and dinner in the next night or 2 will be seared tuna on a bed of mj leaves. If you have never tried it you should. I recommend Olive Gardens Dressing or Italian dressing.

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds yummy.

And my first time fimming vs topping. I have one that formed 6 colas, 2 with 4, and 1 with 2. Well what will be colas. SorryClick image for larger version  Name:	20180924_131401.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.41 MB ID:	252018

Comment

Oh and for those who ask about pot size. The one in the back middle is the one in the 7 gallon fabric pot. As you can see it is by far the biggest. All same strain except the one far back left is a white widow.

Comment

And to think I almost gave up on these girls. Probably 40 days left. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180926_115539.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	252606

Comment

This little girl really took to fimming. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180926_123007.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	252613

Comment

• Chefbjy
              Chefbjy commented
              Editing a comment
              I like to fim but sometimes I miss and it just ends up being topped 😆.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              It was my first try. And wow that plant loved it.

Sitting in the basement Jamming to Jimmy Hendrix and enjoying my hobby. Nothing better. They all seem so happy. And well atm I'm just enjoying the environment.

Well started to defol the plants today. I've never been a heavy defoliator but clearing the bottom leaves that dont get light and opening up the middle so the whole plant gets light. Will post pics when I finish all the plants but many of you wont really be able to tell.

Comment

Ok here is after defoliating some. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_171909.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	253233Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_100126.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	4.24 MB
ID:	253234Click image for larger version

Name:	20180927_171921.jpg
Views:	86
Size:	4.05 MB
ID:	253235Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_100044.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	253236

Comment

And starting to think this one is a different pheno ot completely different strain. It is gonna finish alot faster than the others. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_102811.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	253238Click image for larger version

Name:	20180928_102831.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	253239

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She is definitely a front runner!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X