No announcement yet.

Gave up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still having issues with pictures. But with work I can get them up. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_133926.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	4.76 MB
ID:	245330

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They look great!!! Bounced right back.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Doing the best I can. They are healthy and happy again. I have someone to sing to now that doesnt mind that I cant sing. Lol

Let's try again. It shows them on mine. Lol Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_133940.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	245335

Comment

Let me know if it worked this time. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_133932.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	2.92 MB
ID:	245338Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_133940.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	245339Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_133926.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	4.76 MB
ID:	245340

Comment

This was a photo found while cleaning up. Was waiting on amber but it never showed up so after all leaves were gone I cut her down. That is a 4x4 tent for comparison. Just thought it was one of the more interesting pictures I found. Has nothing to do with this grow.Click image for larger version

Name:	20180905_142534.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	3.50 MB
ID:	245351

Comment

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          Wow lots of bud, looks yummy, congratulations on that grow.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, she's a stunner!!

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I appreciate it.

Ok since I got back on track the plants have been doing great. They are growing 2 inches a day atm. That makes me hopeful that they will still yield a decent amount. Three of the new plants will go in with them in the next 5 days or so. I will have to elevate them at least at first to keep them within range of the lights.

Comment

I put the 4 new girls that are doing well under an led today to harden them up a bit. The led is sitting at 42 inches atm. When I get it down into the 30 Inch range will move them to the hps with the others.

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
            NAKEDGARDENER commented
            Editing a comment
            Which LED are you using? I think I’m gonna get a few of the king LEDs 2k for my new grow room.

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Redwasp Red, what hps do you use mate and how far from the canopy do you have it? Cheers me ole fruit

I am using an hps 1000 watt in that tent atm. Usually use mh then switch to hps. Forget the brand atm. Currently in that tent I also have a 450 watt viperspectrum led just to see what happens. That tent will have 10 plants in a sog setup.

For our grow will be starting MH then switching to GPS. 1000 watt. If you want brand names I'll have to look.

Comment

The small starter tent has a 450 watt viperspectrum led. NAKEDGARDENER

Comment

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              To be clear I start them under a t5 light. Then I add a few cfls. Once they have several sets of leaves I move them to the led tent. Once they are hardened I move them to whatever setup I am going to use. Sometimes its led's sometimes its MH/hps.

• NAKEDGARDENER
              NAKEDGARDENER commented
              Editing a comment
              Cool I do same with an 8 bulb T5 I’m actually gonna buy three more to daisy chain together for the next grow..like you I am aiming to have multiple light sources for differing stages of growth. Good to know mate. One thing I am very curious about is when to use T5 finisher bulbs, ad how many, was gonna just replace a couple of the bloom bulbs with finisher bulbs for a bit then pop in two more alongside two veg bulbs, and a couple of the bloom, maybe someone can tell me if this is a good idea or not. DrPhoton @DANGERDAN
              Last edited by NAKEDGARDENER; 09-08-2018, 02:47 PM.

• Redwasp
              Redwasp commented
              Editing a comment
              That I can not answer. I'm sure someone here can.

Oh sorry trying to watch my grandson and answer. Lol

I keep the light at exactly 22 inches after they have hardened off. Sometimes at flower I'll let it get a bit closer but never closer than 16 inches.

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Redwasp Red, is that 22" with the 1000? Sorry mate, I`m being dense

Today's picture. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180908_181001.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	246493

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              I`d definitely would recommend the NIN`s album Downward Spiral the day before harvesting..should give them the hint. Nice selection of sounds mate...Over here for the girls it`s currently Deftones, Dead Can Danse, Portishead, Psyclon Nine (Parasitic-awesome track), AC-DC & the Beat (Love this band-track Mirror in the Bathroom-again, awesome). Nice looking girls mate

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              And I would recommend anything at all by Bob Marley...

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              Lots of amazing bands I see. Many of which I used to listen to back in the day. Many I still do while smoking my bud lol. However, for my girls, I give them some nice classical piano. They seem to respond well to it.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate all the comments.

Comment

Looking like some beautiful ladies!!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

I had to raise the lights to 24 inches. The plants were starting to show some minor signs of stress. Most likely not from the lights at 22 inches but because they are growing so fast. By morning the plants are sitting 20 to 21 inches from the lights. So I'll keep it at 24 inches and raise it when they get to 22 inches and see how they like it.

Comment

I'm probably the only one that can tell the difference but more pics from today. I set the light at 24 inches yesterday and was at 21 inches this morning. Day 35. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180910_094139.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	3.97 MB
ID:	247141Click image for larger version

Name:	20180910_093941.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	4.11 MB
ID:	247142Click image for larger version

Name:	20180910_093917.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	3.67 MB
ID:	247143

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No, you're not the only one: they're having a growth spurt for sure.

• gbauto
                    gbauto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Coming along. Subbed to see how they turn out.

I really wish my dog had not decided that my 5 gallon fabric pots seemed like great chew toys. I hate those plastic pots I had to use for 4 of those plants. It was those or 10 gallon fabric pots. So in that tent is a 7 gallon and 5 gallon fabric pot, and then 4 plastic pots. The watering schedule is not fun. Lol

Guys stick with air pots or fabric pots. Whatever you call them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X