No announcement yet.

Dark harvest grow challenge: RosettaStoned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll start off with....I'm going back to Seattle, Lemon Haze Festival! well Tacoma but pretty close ๐Ÿ˜‰. It's for work also but for my friend that works for the edibles company, Verdelux. They need displays built for the festival and I'm the guy he calls...pretty sweet. (Adding this, I dont work for them and I couldn't care less if you like, dislike, buy, or don't buy their stuff. It just gets me out of the midwest for a little bit ๐Ÿ˜. I'd move there in heartbeat....the wife, not so much)

ok down to business,
    the room looks so empty now
    Click image for larger version  Name:	18002.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	286.2 KB ID:	253440Click image for larger version  Name:	18006.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	536.0 KB ID:	253445 my Blue Northern Lights Auto is coming along. About a week old, give or take. 20/4 light schedule and just getting the feed program going on her. Mothers are looking good, going to have to choose which ones I really want....i wont be able to keep them all soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have quite a few seeds though so i should not be upset.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	18000.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	300.0 KB ID:	253441
    Click image for larger version  Name:	18004.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	293.1 KB ID:	253444
    getting things ready for someone to take care of the girls. Changed the DWC out for the switch, still on veg nutes for two weeks or when pistils show. Upped the EC, added 3 ml of PK 13/14 and 20 ml cannaboost.
    OH pretty much stays the same as well but adding in bloom to the base and a slight increase in #1 and #2, which get switched everyday. Significant increase in solution amount for DGTH, not so much for GC still but looking a lot better.
    I have been reading about no till soils more and I need to be feeding the soil more. I'm still NPK growing as they say.
    Mulching is a way to keep the organisms happy so I used my leaves from the defoliation. Would be nice if I could find some organic alfalfa hay. It has a perfect carbon/nitrogen ratio 24:1. Plus amino acids, protein, fiber, sugars which are required to feed them. Malted barley powder is also a good food source. Aloe vera powder and fulvic acid are great beneficials to water with. Amazing what a little reading can do.
    the first full 12/12 will be tomorrow at five and will be switching between kelp/alfalfa tea and bio rhizotonic (OMRI certified) foliar until flower formation.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	17998.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	382.9 KB ID:	253443
    kinda hard to get a good line of sight for a photo. The two ISS are in the way, you can see they got burned pretty bad ,overnight, from the new build. I'll get another shot at her after this.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	17994.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	398.5 KB ID:	253442
    Here's what the flower room looks like at the moment.
    The GOO would have never fit in here except maybe the closet area. I kept telling myself, it's only a week or two to make myself feel better about it.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	18015.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.47 MB ID:	253446Click image for larger version  Name:	18013.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.64 MB ID:	253447Click image for larger version  Name:	18011.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.57 MB ID:	253448
    playing with open camera a little, thanks those who suggested it.
    "Bob's your uncle" happy growing all ๐Ÿ–ค
    Last edited by RosettaStoned; 09-29-2018, 11:12 AM. Reason: A little note added
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

Current grows in flower ๐ŸŒบ
    5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

2 GOO & 2 Island Sweet Skunk, 5 gallon fabric, super soil
    Water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea
    400 actual watts, LED build

Canna nutrients line with boost - dwc, Terpinator - dwc
    โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹botanicare calmag plus and GH silica, pH up/down

Super soil - mixed myself
    13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      RosettaStoned that is an awesome flower room. I really have wanted to use my basement without tents everywhere. If you dont mind I have a few questions about it?

How do you vent and scrub the air for the whole room? The room I want to use in my basement is 35x19.

It is already light free with lights off so that isnt an issue. And I have 2 smaller rooms I can use for veg or whatever so that's not an issue.

What kind of lights are you using? A Friend suggested the lights he uses but they are like $2900 a light. I forget the brand atm. I am not that well off.

Anyways thanks. And man those plants look great.

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      @redwasp
      I have a 14x 25 hole, towards the floor, cut in the veg side with a 1 inch filter that fits in it. On the other side of the veg room is a 20x 25 with a 5 inch filter In it, that goes up a duct I built and expels out at the top of the flower room. I have a 6 inch can fan and can filter mounted on the ceiling of the flower room running on low. That exhausts into the return vent of my house. Both rooms are sealed pretty well, my negative pressure is great with the fan on low.
      My lights are a 12 cob array from rapidled with 70 watts of deep red and far red. The other is two lights I built from scratch using samsung strips with lm561c diodes. The cob light with everything was around $1300 and the other was around $800. If I were to go with another light I would use the new cob replacement pucks from chilled at rapidled site.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks

The real challenge for this grow might be containing the DGTH! They are taking over all of the available space, especially the OH and DWC. Looking good so far and one week down. Bio rhizo foliar when I can and LST for now, other than that pretty regular feeding. Occasional Tea or oregonismXL mixed in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181005_223437.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	255459Click image for larger version

Name:	20181005_223402.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	255460
    "Be an artist of consciousness, your picture of reality is your most important creation, make it powerfully profoundly beautiful" Alex Grey

5 Star Killer 1 Terp-n-Pine "manifolds", four 7 gallon, two 5 gallon fabric, super soil, water, molasses, occasional tea or root organics HPK tea (started modified nute program beneficial waterings/amendments (no bottles) at week 3
    600 actual watts, 12 gen7 vero 29 cobs, 70 watts deep red/far red (emerson effect)

13.5x14 grow room divided, 13.5x6 flower 6" can fan pro max/can-lite carbon filter, 13.5x8 veg/work room passive intake

Comment

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      ๐Ÿคฃ I'll keep that in mind. I'll be up in Bellingham for the build. The convention is not a public thing so I wont be there for that.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those girls are really taking off been tucking mine daily still not as good looking as those well done ,

• RosettaStoned
      RosettaStoned commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ojh

Mostly everything is well after the trip. I did come back to a few girls growing into the light. I guess I had to write that down too ๐Ÿ˜„ I removed the 6 inch stands under the DGTH DWC and OH to make them more even with the rest around them. DWC is on bloom nutes and boost, reducing N bumping up P and K on OH, light amending and teas for no-till. Gave them a proper super cropping and lowered the lights to 15ish inches. Noticed some fungus gnats ๐Ÿ˜  yellow cards and DE it is.

Name:	20181013_222546.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	258395

Name:	20181014_230704.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	258396
    top before, bottom after

Name:	20181013_192232.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	258393 I'm glad this was the worst thing to happen while I was gone.

Name:	20181013_222649.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	258394Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181014_231201.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	258392 the auto is coming along, showed pistils while I was away. Happy growing!

Comment

Looking good Rosetta are your buds hard at this point I have hard small buds still growing but usually they are alot lighter and dont get so hard until week 7 or 8 , anyways yours are looking great
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        found out why they are so hard full of seeds everything DGTH,GC,Tut all of them damn

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 NO! Shit man, that`s a right gutter. Was it Tut cos she ruined 5 Red Devil auto`s near mid-late harvest last year. Mate, really sorry to hear that. Gutted

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        not all loss I think it was stress from the air injectors I love them but have to figure out how to use them without stressing the plants

Het RS I was writing to attitude seeds yesterday about the dgth and I saw some seeds named Rosetta Stoned thought you might get a chuckle out of it
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X