Discussion on Snow White photo or auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discussion on Snow White photo or auto

I just broke into my harvest of Snow White which was cropped in January, and been curing all this time and I am very happy with the quality, so much so that I would say it’s better than what I can get from my own pharmacy up the road!

who has grown Snow White and was it auto or photo and what size crop or dry yield did you achieve? I raised 13 ounces from 3 plants but I know I could have done better, also I harvested a little Allier during the Trichome development than I wanted to but the smoke is smooth and delicious with a slight spice to the aroma, it’s a very relaxing effect but not Couch locking at all. Here are a couple of pics I hope you can see clearly enough, they were taken on iPad and sadly not my electric scope

Looks like a pipe I would have made...lol

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      🤣 yeh it’s my lil Indian stone carved gem, collects oil like Exxon

I custom make and ship pipes and bongs from my little wood shop. Only thing that sucks is when your shipping out of the country. When the post office asks me what I'm shipping I feel like say...that's why it's not in a see through bag! I'd hate to end up like Chong...lol

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Awesome, which country are you in and how much for a bong? I am in Maine

NAKEDGARDENER ,nice bro, You really are the Nakedgardener, ain't you?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I was gonna say! He really is!!!!!!!! Puff away, Naked!!!

Lol at yes brothers I am a naturist when it comes to gardening

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you grow photo or auto? I'm not gonna grow autos until they start winning cannabis cups...

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup they've won dozens of CC's. I researched for months before starting to grow indoor on everything. Plus, I started talking to other indoor growers. Most seed sites you go to will also list the dates each autofem strain that won and when. I settled on white widow for basically everything. It's a winner, high yeild, easy to grow, affects I'm looking for, short, etc....the list goes on. Outdoor I've prolly grown 30 different strains over the years and my family WAAAAAY more. Anyway...lol. Time to get my Botox shots in my back. Ttyl guys

Nirvana Snow White photos are one of our favorites so far. We used LST and Scrog and got about 2.5 oz from one SW photo. It was our second grow so yields were a little low. We kept about half a z in a Cvault with a boveda for 7 months then started smoking it. I agree that the quality increase was amazing. The SW we were smoking regularly got noticeably better after 3 months of curing.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      @Sheesh
      Nice to hear from another SW grower, this was my first time with th# strain and it was easier than I thought and not too stinky during flowering but still very nice indeed. I too am an lst and scrog enthusiast.

alltatup i used photos I have never tried an auto and don’t intend to especially seeing that many have been sent something completely different, and what with me being a control freak I would blow a fuse if what I bought was not what I paid for, shotgun fuse blown kinda thing!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      NAKEDGARDENER Me neither. I love the variety and reputation of photos too much; I love being able to flip to 12/12 when I want to, I love training and topping, I love the high THC content. Did I mention the high THC content? ;-}

alltatup Exactly my man exactly, I like you decide when we flower or how long we want to veg em for, the white widows I have now are into their third month of veg growth and have been defoliate massively on several occasions, don’t plan on switching them till end of August. Having said this I have one in the middle I call Stimpy who is very short and very bushy and is an adult with her seven fingers, but hasn’t even grown tall enough to hit the scrog net enough yet, I desperately want to flower this one now.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      NAKEDGARDENER Lil Stimpy must be very Afghanish or Kushish. Listen, you can't call me my man cuz I'm a female. Although granted, "Exactly my female exactly" sounds rather odd. How about you can call me ardent devotee of goddess cannabis or just atu for short.

• NAKEDGARDENER
      NAKEDGARDENER commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops I am sorry my lady, please forgive me my ignorant assumption. Yes I agree I think she is a kush, will be nice if so I love any type of Kush

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X