Bugs already :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Bugs already :(

It's like day 2 the leaves are half in the dirt still, barely visible. I was doing a zoom in with my camera so I could get a clear close up and I just see a tiny bug crawl across the damn leaf. So this bug would be almost probably invisible without the camera is it something I should be worried about? I couldn't tell what it was either

Any time you have bugs crawling around on your pot plant, you should worry.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
      Jeezusjuiicee commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha alright man I'll keep my eye out. Only saw it once so far!

Could be anything, friend, fo, neutral. If you have a microscope function on your camera, try to get a pic posted.
    One thing that helps keep some of the problem bugs in check at the start, is to not over water, especially early on you can get the fungus gnats from watering to often. Once they get a little bit bigger, you can try doing a very week Neem oil watering, like a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon, helps prevent a lot of pest issues. Can do a full strength watering of like a teaspoon to tablespoon per gallon after a month.
    dust your soil and undersides of leaves with some Diatomacious Earth once they get a little bigger, to. It's like walking on broken glass for most pest insects, helps a bunch.
    Organic Soil,
    with molasses,
    In a Greenhouse with,
    Redneck engineering.

Comment

Seems like I'm always coming to comment behind greenhouse and he's always right on with his advice. I agree fully

Comment

Great info I can almost guarantee its from my water habits lmao I'm trying to not over water so I barely add any .I've been doing this every 6 or so hours hahaha. I'm so scared to over water it. On the bright side it's doing really well fully out of the dirt 4 hours later!

Comment

"Any time you have bugs crawling around on your pot plant, you should worry."

I am not an entomologist, but I have discovered that bugs make more bugs. And cannabis is a favorite for salad.

Comment

• Jeezusjuiicee
            Jeezusjuiicee commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for the heads-up lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X