Week 2 flower update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 2 flower update

Week 2 of flower and she seems to be growing by the hour. Now it's obvious that I screwed up my LST in veg bad; I haven't trained/tied her down yet; I'll do that tomorrow as well as prune a fair bit. Using the FF nutes schedule, and waiting on a can of Recharge. My runoff PH isn't as bad as it was; I'm limiting runoff so that may be helping. The spots on the leaves seem to be going away, I do have one or two small rust spots on one leaf but I can't tell what that's from. Finally got myself a PPM/EC meter.

The tent is in my bedroom with a new (working!) air conditioner; inside temp during lights-on is holding at around 75F and I'm pretty sure my room is the coolest place in the apartment. RH varies between 45-60% (once I do the haircut RH will probably go down). I can leave the tent open during lights-on to help with humidity/airflow, I do have an exhaust fan but it's hella LOUD (AC power, I may be able to get away with a smaller USB fan) and I'm not sure how to mount it inside.

(in the whole-plant pic, the top is 10" below the light; in addition to tying branches down I can raise the light a few more inches but I don't think my local hardware store has what I need)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3722.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	744.3 KB
ID:	227246Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3723.JPG
Views:	48
Size:	379.2 KB
ID:	227244Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3726.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	359.0 KB
ID:	227245

****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X