WTF how could this be! opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF how could this be! opinions please

I got 5 Delhi friend seeds. They did not come in original package for stealth reasons supposedly. Four popped and grew very well till this morning. I had some extra time and was examining them very close. Found two are males not herm but full out males! As far as I can tell Dr. K does not make regular Delhi Friend. What do you all think? Was I sent something other than what I ordered or Dr. K. made mistake? I think I got screwed by the seed distributor. Attitude seeds UK. I am so mad. I am afraid people miles away heard my tirade this morning. I sure would like to fubar the one that made this mistake or theft whichever.

I got 31 mislabeled seeds from seedsman once. They replaced the seeds I purchased not the freebies. I didn't get any males(yet), but sure sucked when I had what I thought was an indica dominant turn out to be a 7 foot sativa. Talk about a pain ass to manage that grow.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      desertdan, yeah, I think alot of them, especially BonzaSeeds, sends you whatever, they need to get rid of, especially if they are not in original packages, And that sucks.
      Dr.Kripps, are some of my favorites, too, never grew one yet, that wasn't healthy, as all get out, and stinks, in a good way, to high heaven.

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew some DF last year and it was wonderful but did not grow enough. I thought I was going to have 4 this year but now 2. Now wondering if I even have 2 real DF I also got a blue og that is in end 3rd week flower today and it popped 04/01 it is not auto and looks pure sativa. I think they just sent whatever they wanted to get rid of.

Wow. That's unfortunate in a big way from a medical use standpoint. As a patient, when I go to a pharmacy, I expect them to give me whatever my doctor has prescribed. As a medical cannabis patient, I expect the same thing, you know? Like, if I asked for indica, it's FOR A REASON, lol.

Comment

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah when you order fem seeds it is for a reason. I wasted time , money and space.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X