Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Growers, Two Tents, One Strain-Red Diesel

Greetings all
    D.A.A.S.69 and myself have decided to both grow a Red Diesel. His will be from seed, mine from a cutting. We both grow in different ways and decided to do a friendly grow for grow comparison. Winner is he who produces the biggest yield, dry. Since we are both clocking the other`s grow style, no-one losses. Well, that`s the theory, anyway Pic 1 starts this off from my side with 3 cuttings from a Mother. I`ve decided to cultivate the roots in water before going into soil as I haven`t tried it as yet so bit of an experiment. I will choose the best of the 3 in a couple of weeks pending whether root growth is good and the cutting is suitable for training towards manifolding. This should be fun

PaganRich, I'm still waiting on seeds, but I'll go along for sure, but I know, your gonna win. But I ain't scared, mate, lol
    Did you make your rail trip, ? That trip ,sounds like fun anyway.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Sorry D thought you already had one mate. No probs, will take some time for roots to show on mine and then take to soil so gives plenty of time until you start. Personally, I think it`s yours for the taking but a rough draw`s what I`m hoping for. Very least, it`s a bit of a giggle albeit in a mad, serial killer voice. Right off to watch the Germans.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich, Ain't no problems, should be hear before long.
      Have a good time at the match, mate

Following!

You are both using soil, correct?

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Good question D.A.A.S.69 You soil or hydro D mate?

I'm subbed in gents . U both got a green yoda thumb.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you`re on board redbeard D.A.A.S.69 awaiting seeds and I`m hanging cuttings in water still. Gonna try developing roots that way to see how they take to soil.

Want to see this. Battle of the Giants. Lol

Comment

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh and watch out. That MS dirt is a beast when it comes to growing. Lol

D.A.A.S.69 The 3 cuttings sprouted roots whilst in water. Two had asymmetrical nodes so put aside. The third`s nodes were symmetrical so I planted in a 10l soil/perlite mix. Daas-have you planted your seed yet. Not in a mad biker shagging across the Southern states no protection shag fest though I`m certainly not discounting that possibility but with the Red Diesel seed?
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-14-2018, 04:10 AM.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich, thanks for that number, I fixing to call it right now.
      As for Nato, Trump is just doing what Obama had already started, and all the country's were already upping their dues, Trump just likes to claim credit for everything, he is a complete idiot. Nobody likes him but a few rednecks, an men that love to abuse women, he is a sorry piece of sh-t, that thinks he is a King from the old days.
      I can't wait until all the sh-t, hits the fan, about how much he is in dept to russia, the USA doesn't even have allies anymore, he has done pissed them off so bad.
      Only people trump brags on, is putin, he hates canada, the uk, Germany an everyone else, he's got a plan with Putin to take over the whole world. At least thats my opinion, he want even let anyone hear what he an Putin are gonna talk about in Helsinki.
      He is up to know good, and they need to stop his ignorant ass, but all of his party are cowards. They want stand up to him, all they want to do is get re-elected,

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey PaganRich, I just called that number, it's in Colorado, but they are not open yet, but it sounds very promising, an English talking lady with an accent answered with a message, I'll call back after lunch.
      But it sure sounds very promising, And thanks again mate.

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 You be careful with these English speaking accented women mate. Before you know it you`d have ordered 20 packets of Kendel Cake and a very dodgy spounge roll. ... I always use them and never been disappointed. They give freebies and shit. Check that website of theirs I sent you when you have time. They`re based at a seaside town called Weston-Super-Mare which is an acquired taste. Personally, I think of it as a boil on the backside of Satan but that`s just me

She`s slowly settling in but it`s a heatwave of 28 C at the moment so she`s a bit mellow at the moment but all going well. Slow but steady like a good pint of thick stout that tastes like tarmac-and I`ve had quite a few of those in my time Can`t be a bad life when you`re typing as Lemmy`s singing God Bless The Queen on Youtube D.A.A.S.69

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Before you start hollering at me remember, one false sneeze due to getting angry and your chest could fly open like the Viking Blood Eagle. Right D.A.A.S.69 there`s 2, one sounds like she should be working in the Co-op selling carrots, the other sounds like she should be selling real estate. The former has a right royal Somerset accent, the later, more Essex way. Both are very lovely to natter to but the later`s voice hints at mysterious and aloof sexual karma sutra inclinations whilst wearing a designer suit in high heels. alltatup Okay, I`m shallow but like a finch, I dream of flying high with the eagles. Preferrably not being chased by them though

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      PaganRich I have accused you of many things, but being shallow was never one of them!!!

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup Give me time lass, give me time

PaganRich I think we could be friends. Lmao

Comment

Had a first spray feed with Evolution `Plant Magic`. Reckon she`s stabalised in her root growth to handle this. Probably be as dead as toast tomorrow on that basis. Also watered by a non-feed compost tea to start ramping the microbes up a tad. She`s looking okay but I reckon a week and she should start to really up her action. There`s no rush as D.A.A.S.69 is waiting for a seed so everything`s cool for a whiles. Well, it`ll be cool genuinely. Okay, the winner will be showered in love, affection and numerous offers of wanton sex from all genders whilst the loser sticks his nuts in a vice and twists the handle of failure relentlessly but setting that aside, it`s all pretty mellow ( alltatup The middle picture is actually a quiet night in Valhalla Phah, looks boring )

Comment

She`s gone asymmetrical which makes me dis-inclined to manifold but go for a star formation of 4 shoots being supercropped and topped twice to give 8 good cola`s. Won`t top just yet but maybe in a week`s time as it will take a-whiles to structure that growth patten before flipping. Does look lovely though and I do like as much as manifolding. In many ways it`s a good structure for asymmetrical growth whilst manifolding does favour the symmetrical though that isn`t based on anything but a bit of experience and personal preference

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          man standing in front of a charging elephant is right up there with hugging a bear for needing gigantic set of balls lol

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 Probably why he can`t get outta the way in time

Wished I had talked to kingfish before I topped her. His circular rim LST would`ve been good here. Damn-she looks set up for it (Pic 1). Another time. Anyway, topped above 4 as she`s gone into a growth spurt and I need to slow her down a tad as other grows ahead of her are not growing as fast due to the heat. Bit low node wise but we`ll see how it pans out. Going with the triple topping approach to get 8 colas She certainly seems very happy in herself that`s for sure (Pic 2-She`s the closest))..

Comment

Well, for someone who`s had her head lobbed off yesterday, she seems quite perky

Comment

Started to control top node gtowth....fine after being topped D.A.A.S.69 Did you manage to get through to order that seed?

Comment

She`s certainly on a roll, done some light LST to promote lower node grow before star patten set up

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                PaganRich, no I sure didn't, I couldn't make any sense, out of that English speaking lady. All I wanted was a few, and she kept suggesting I get alot of them, plus some different types too.
                Never heard from original either, I guess I lost that money for sure, at least it wasn't much money to begin with.
                Looks like You are gonna be the winner, Later.

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                D.A.A.S.69 Sorry to hear that mate. Another time. Catch you soon

I would say shes on a roll 8 days and all that growth amazing well done
              new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
              current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheers oldjarhead100 Growing under a 400 MH bulb, easier on them than a 600 I feel in the size tent I have and she`s responding well to that plus not so hot in this weather

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X