Hello everyone ,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone ,

Hello everyone sorry for not coming on here I was in Puerto Rico attending Family Matters and with everything that was going on it made it hard for me , all is good now I'm glad to be back , growers love from the heart

Dont know you but glad to have another grower here.

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Little, Sure is good to hear from you, we been wondering, where you went.
    Reception is probably bad in PuertoRico, ain't it ?
    Anyway glad your back, so we can see some more of your awesome grows, what you growing now, my friend?
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey D.A.A.S , nice to be back ,yes reception is bad in the part of PR that I was in deep in the woods ,,,I'm going to start posting some pictures soon , I have a Sour Diesel going right now and 2 seeds man auto kush ,, I didn't get to post about the last grow I did it was a LSD25 auto 1 plant she was a big one pulled 7 O's from her she didn't come out like i wanted her 2 did not turned purple but she is a good smoke I'm going to take some pics of the buds I still have a lot of it left,,,it's nice to be back, growers love from the heart

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Little, 7ozs, that was a nice haul, But your good at growing them big ones, I remember your RedPoison, she was a big ,pretty plant, can't wait to see your new pictures, And glad your back, I bet it was very pretty country ,where you were at.

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow the red poison that was a good tasting smoke I still a few grams of it ,now that we talking about that one I'm going to roll me a nice blunt 😎, I always try to save some just to have different things to smoke ,,,yes PR is beautiful even in the mountains where I was at just to watch and hear the waterfalls and a tree and the air it's just differenti did had some nice weed don't know what it was called but it was like a red gold colored shit had me stuck on stupid lol..nice to be back my friend growers love from the heart

im glad my friend (: growers love

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Growers love from the heart my friend

Soak any seeds since you've been home?
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course ,I have2 Kush autoflowers going on and a sour diesel

Welcome back.........high fives alaround 😃

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, growers love my friend

Nice. I have a seedsman kush rolex just started a week ago. I wondered about your lsd25...wow 7 👍. I'd like to see some of those pictures wow. I know a few of yall can get that weight from autos. I'm still in an old air cooled vw, and yall got hot rods and race cars lmao.
    cheers my friend.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't do to much of pictures with that one but I do have 1 or 2 was having some family issues was not doing my thing the I do but I'll send u a message in a few withe the pic.. it took me some time to get those numbers with autos but i do hydro and I make sure my temps humidity and all are perfect I do top my autos early on if thy look strong I check my PH everyday , and I did get a lot of help from good friends in here I know but I'm no expert , u could do it 2 we r here to help ,, what u growing now?

Little my friend. Been awhile, sure glad to see you back.

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey fish , yes it has been awhile but I'm back glad to be back on here , and thank u my friend growers love from the heart

Im slowly figuring out autos. Have some huge colas within days of coming down. But i had to ask others how. Even though i can grow the shit out of old fashioned plants. Ok outside. Inside im getting better. Give me a year or 2 and Ill know almost 10% of how to do it. All i can say is watch, talk to, and know your plants.

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey how u doing , autos r good plants to grow,, yea I now i get good results from them but it has not always been like that I used to really struggle with them But as time went on I got better and better a lot has to do with environment checking your pH checking your humidity your heat temps ,humidity and air flow or a big one in veg my temps never go over 83 and in flower temps stays at around 76 , I don't over feed them n I check my PH everyday , with autos u don't have much time for mess ups so I stay on them I do mine in hydro so I'm always checking my roots, so u will get better as u go on ,,

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      All plants r different some r. heavy feeders some or not and so on ,, I write note on each strain that way I know what thy like cuz each strain is different ,, ive grown green crack I had posted some pics before she was a monster widow was anther easy grow , I know everyone has their own way on doing things I found mine and is working for me , u r so right some r easy n some r not but that's what's fun to me finding out what thy like , and then we have this place with so much wonderful people that r willing to help I love it , I still ask Question I don't know it all , growers love from the heart my friend

ima give autos a try next time i can get get some seeds

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      farmerjim, then, i cant remember, very well, but he just posted it a day or two ago.lol

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah was like 28.??? Percent. Look for the post on my buds dont smell or something.

• farmerjim
      farmerjim commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops, I missed... i did have a 27% strain but it was from a dispensary, not mine

haha, nope, not me... I also wish it was though...
    Instagram: @farmerjim420
    What is VPD?
    diygrowdata.com

Completed:
    #1 Nirvana Super Skunk - 49/49 - DWC - 64g (1 plant)
    Completed: #2 Nirvana Lemon OG Haze - RDWC - 460g (3 plants)
    In progress: #3 DARK HARVEST GROW CHALLENGE! (Group Thread)!
    In progress: #3 Dark Harvest Grow Challenge - farmerjim (thread)

Current Setup:
    • Scrog Tent: HydroFarm Phantom cMH reflector & ballast - Phillips MasterColor 3100/4200k
    • Mainline Tent: HydroFarm Phantom Dual 315 cMH
    • #diyrdwc
    • GH Flora Trio, CalMag, Hydroguard, ArmorSi, Diamond Nectar

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      farmerjim, and uncledoug, sorry about that, my bad, but I finally think I've got it right this time,lol, it was Bigpapa, at almost 30percent thc, that's strong, about 3good hits, ought to get the job done, and done very well.
      I've got 2different autos, a Mephisto Ripleys OG and an Afghan Kush Ryder, that I'd like to check, but it's illegal where I live, so I'll have to order the tests off of Amazon, I reckon, But I'm pretty sure it's not anywhere near that strong, but I'd still like to know the potency, cause it sure is powerful stuff, both of them.

Welcome back, Little!! How is la bella isla doing? Pobrecita joya de las antillas tan abandonada por ese pendejo en la casa blanca...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, I Like The Way You are talking,, that's cool, sisi,senorita, lol

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      Como estás , me allegro que Estes bien, muchas gracias estoy bien contento con todos hustedes in this wonderful forum ,, PR esta bien Lindo si Paso por un tienpo bien mal pero todo se esta poniendo Patra a la isla Bonita que sienpre hasido ,,all in do time it will be back to its old beautiful way,
      Last edited by Little; 06-25-2018, 06:57 AM.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Little, como, estas, estay, I'm probably wrong but I remember those three words, from long ago, Not to sure about the last word, estay, haha,lol

..."pendejo" es correcto...
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

Comment

• Little
      Little commented
      Editing a comment
      True true my friend

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Correctísimo.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X