No announcement yet.

Headbanger, and Chems Sister, autoflowers, Day 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what the dry weight average is for the WM. 14" tall can't be much. DAAS said they were done in 65 days, seed to harvest. I.m going to love that.
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug, my WhiteMoscow, is all bud, she ain't tall like Paul said, just 14inches tall, but an easy 2-3ozs. Dry.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69, That is more than I would have thought. How many plants do you think would be good in my 36"x36"x72" w/ vipraspectra 450? I will be using 3 gal. bags since that is what I have.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      uncledoug, yeah, they are heavy buds.
      That's the same size tent I got, but I ain't using mine, I'm just growing in a closet now, until the weather cools off.
      With these plants you can easily get 4-3gallon pots, in your tent, they don't get big, at least mine didnt. I didn't even train mine, she's growing natural.
      GoodLuck and have a nice weekend.
      Ps, just think, that's 8-12ozs in under 70days.

Hey Daas was out checking plants yesterday and I came upon one that a buck used as a rub tore the little girl to shreds luckily it had just happened so I cut the total loss branches and left the rest to fatten up lol never saw that before
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100, did they tear them up pretty good, ? I've seen deer eat on mine, but I never saw a buck rub on one though, they like smelly trees to rub on ,like cedars, an pines, that mj, smelled good to him.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      ya he tore it up pretty good 1 main branch broken right off and 3 more had to brace lol and they do smell good lol,its a first for me as well

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Denis Lévesque and his colleague had to stop their vehicles suddenly when they came home from work on Monday afternoon: two big moose blocked their way to northern New Brunswick for an impressive fight.

D.A.A.S.69 how hard are those strains to grow? And I would be really interested in the yield of each. I would love some small autos. All of the ones I've been getting get huge it seems. I absolutely love the shape and size of the plants in your pictures. And did you not even do any lst on them? So you just planted and watered?

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Redwasp, they super easy to grow, plus they a hellava lot of fun.

Here's a WhiteMoscow, auto, that's ready, and smelling righteous, I promise you.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Man oh man they look perfect!!!

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes alltatup they looked so good that I orderd 5 different strains from newguy420. I was going to wait till one of my tents, that are occupied, were empty. However not sure I can wait. Lol I may have to open one of my retired tents because I am so excited about trying my hand at them.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup, thank you very much.
      Have a nice Sunday.

I got an email from.It sai that "you grew those plants under a 300 watt hydro and I got" and then there was nothing left of the message. it directed me to the rest of the answer giving me the link to where I would be able to read the message on this actual post. And it's simply is not there. How can that be?
    The earth does not belong to us.
    We belong to the earth.

Auto's and Super auto's in Coast of Maine
    Photos in Coast of Maine
    Nothern lights auto, AK48 auto, OG Kush auto Cookie G3 Super auto's
    PurePowerPlant photo, Sweet Zombie photo, Wonder woman photo
    3 & 5 & 7 & 10 gal 24/7 grow bags
    Recharge, molasses, Botanicare nutrient line
    12(6 in each room) 450 watt Viparspector LED
    (2) 6" Carbon filter and fans
    House of hydro foggers both veg and 12/12 rooms.
    8' x 10' Veg room (18/6)
    9 x 12' Flowering room (12/12 room)

Comment

• Greenpassion
      Greenpassion commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay I got it guys. You guys must think I just got off the short bus. This forum is nothing like Orchid board which is another form that I belong to. Still lots to learn apparently. And as far as the Twilight Zone goes, I wouldn't mind going there, but most of you guys think I already am there! LOL!

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      You're good Greenpassion we're all out there sometimes but it took me a while to figure out how to view comments too 😉

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Back in the day that shit was call "Creeper".

Click on the arrow this in the top right corner right above chefs post.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20181005-231822_Chrome.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	268.2 KB
ID:	255470

Comment

Greenpassion, I thought I was tripping one day too, when I knew I made a comment, but couldn't find it,
      I had to PM, Nebula, to find out where they were.lol
      Cfls for a week or two
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

Well I didn't make a comment and I see it everywhere
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

Thanks again @D.A.A.S.420 for telling me/us about new guy 420. They have some pretty great sounding strains. And the fact that you can order a bunch of different strains for the same cost of 10 seeds of 1 type from most companies is great.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          yup he looks like a great source thanks Daas

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          You are welcome oldjarhead100, Redwasp
          Call Paul up, he is a nice guy, an old hippie. Tell him to show you his garden ,he has got growing outside, awesome.
          Brings back memories of some of our old outdoor grows.
          Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 10-07-2018, 08:38 AM.

The WhiteMoscow auto, in a 2gallon pot weight is 455 grams wet, so 75-80percent of 455grams is what, we aint never been good at math.
        But I'm still sayin over 3ozs, dry, maybe a little more, I'll have to weigh it when it's dry, but it is kinda heavy .
        uncledoug.
        Cfls for a week or two
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          hycheese, Thanks for the figuring, I played hookie, on them days we was supposed to study that figuring sh-t, and went fishing, instead.lol
          But uncledoug is growing one, and had asked me to give him the weight, about a week or two ago, I told him then I thought it would be at least 3ozs, dry.
          Good Luck with your WhiteMoscows, they are super fun to grow.
          Ps- He has great service, I like that part.

• uncledoug
          uncledoug commented
          Editing a comment
          D.A.A.S.69, hycheese has it right, I did the math at 75% weight loss. 455/0.75= 114g or 4oz. Thats nice for such small plants. That's from 2 plants? I have my seeds and will germinate them in 2 weeks,gonna do 4 plants in 3 gal. pots using coco coir and Mega Crop/Bud Explosion. I plan on bending 2 and maybe top 2 and bend. Bought 8 seeds so may do back to back grows.Since I have only a 2 foot 4 bulb T5 setup I'm going to start them in 1 gallon pots then transplant to 3 gallon.Those plants of yours look awesome.

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          uncledoug, No, that's for 1plant, not to bad for a 15inch tall plant, if you ask me, that's the same plant in the pictures.
          And thanks for your figuring, too, that's the best way I know of, to catch a damn headache, is doing that figuring stuff .
          These plants grow so fast, I don't even give them a chance to slow down, that's what messes autos up, is slowing them down. That's why I don't transplant my seeds, I've transplanted many times before too, it's just a chance your taking, when you transplant autos, if you want them to finish quick.
          GoodLuck with yours.And have a mellow Sunday. Later.
          Last edited by D.A.A.S.69; 10-07-2018, 08:39 AM.

!st day of bow season and I saw a deer 30 yard shot, only problem didn't have my bow we were harvesting outside stuff lol

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100, in our state, not long ago, several years, you could kill a doe everyday.
          An our bowseason is 45days long, so that's 90 backstraps, NewJersey has got monster Bucks eating out of garbage cans up there, they walk down the City Streets, like they own them, lol.

• GreenhouseEffect
          GreenhouseEffect commented
          Editing a comment
          Almost got back into hunting the end of this summer, they ate my outdoor garden down to nothing. Started thinking some dear tenderloin would be a nice replacement for my vegetables. Only problem is that I'm to close to houses to be shooting much more than a BB gun. Need some beneficial mountain lions....

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          GreenhouseEffect, get a crossbow, they are deadly out to 30yards,

You sure do have a great thing growing with these autos! I hope mine turn out even almost as nice as yours!
        Setup
        4’x4’x6.6’
        600W MH
        2x innova 19w full spec led
        175cfm fan, can 33 filter
        8gal DIY reservoir/ hydro system

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X