Storing trim??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storing trim??

How should I store my trim? I have 3 plants and #1 is ready so I chopped it but want to wait until the other two are harvested to try making hash. I just don't know what to do with the trim while I'm waiting?
    Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
    Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
    36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
    4 bulb T5's for Veg.
    2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
    IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
    3 Gallon fabric pots.

We freeze it in ziplock freezer bags. When ready to use just take it out of the freezer and dump it on a piece of cardboard and spread it out to dry for a few hours. You can also save it fresh if your going to make the hash soon. Let it dry a bit and throw it in a jar until ready to use. If you make dry ice hash it's fast and easy.
    4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Sheesh. I Haven't had hash since the 70's, looking forward to making some.

I keep mine in a paper bag. I don't keep ANY weed in a plastic bag, unless you want to strip the trichomes off the leaves. (static electricity) I don't store them in the freezer until a day or two before I make Hash. Then I put them in the freezer so that it breaks up easily when I bang it around in the Hash Bag.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I use the same two bags that is used in the tutorial 73 and 120. I keep the 73 for my personal use. The 120 I give away. Any mesh bigger then 120 will have too much green in it. IMO.

• uncledoug
      uncledoug commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish I think I'll do it your way, I looked online and didn't want 6 or 8 bags. Two bags sounds good, just have to find where to buy single bags, shouldn't be hard to find. Thank you.

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Amazon.com

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X