Temperature feed back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature feed back

Have been doing research on grow temps and would like some feedback from the group. I have been keeping temps at my canopy, directly under lights, in the upper 70's but the rest of the room is in the lower 70's. Have read that temps directly under lights is not as important as temps "in the shade". This doesn't make sense to me but then "I am not a very smart man". What say ye, smart people?
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

If you are comfortable then the plants will be comfortable. I try to keep my grow area between 75 and 80 degrees F. I keep my thermometer on one of my pots.

Comment

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea, that's what I am doing too. Sometimes I get caught up in all the mad scientist discussions!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      PuravidaC, I usually got 3-4 thermometer -hygrometers, hanging in different places in my tent, And they usually are all within a 2-3degrees of each other.
      When flowering, if it gets over 80degrees, I open, my tent, But it never gets that hot in there, my a.c. stays about 70-72degrees.
      In my tent ,it stays 75-78degrees.
      That's another reason, I love autos, opening your tent doesn't hurt anything.
      GoodLuck with your, new grow room. And plants.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X