No announcement yet.

CaliforniaKid's 3rd auto journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to peek this morning and this is what I found... Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	225339Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	225340
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•Kind LEDs

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

Comment

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	226636Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	226637

Looks like a growth spurt 👍

•Kind LEDs

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	226639Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	226640 Good time for topping and/or LST, but not this time. Grow em out cut em & hang em. Rinse repeat.

•Kind LEDs

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Morning mate....as usual, your girls are looking well nice

No more pink light !

Lots of heat to remove ! Need a bigger exhaust fan. But in the meantime, the air conditioner will keep it cool.

This light was donated by a member of our great forum. Not sure if he wants the recognition so I will let him chime in if he cares to.

I am extremely grateful to him! It brought me up a notch or 5 on my grow room. So stoked !

•Kind LEDs

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            I like that tapemeasure idea in the corner. Are you going to line your walls at some date?

Is it August yet? I'm ready to soak some more seeds and fill this room up!

•Kind LEDs

Comment

• Greenpassion
            Greenpassion commented
            Editing a comment
            Not having pink light screwing up pics will be nice I bet. Your plants are looking) good! Question. Any suggestions on what photoperiod seeds I should get , and when I should start them? I don't want a gap in my timing.
            I'm planning on growing them ( in veg) in the same room as my current autos are, so I think a strain that stays kinda short, and is indica dominant?

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Greenpassion What top height you looking for mate in your 12/12 grow?

Greenpassion
          I only recently started buying seeds. I have always planted bagseed. So I'm not well versed in strains. But I go by the breeder remarks, just use it as a general guide. What looks good to you?

•Kind LEDs

Comment

• Greenpassion
            Greenpassion commented
            Editing a comment
            Indica wonder woman, or White Widow?

Greenpassion

Both are great strains, known for potency . I'm growing white widow auto now.

•Kind LEDs

Comment

PaganRich , I'm thinking as far as what height I'm looking for in height for photoperiod Plants, I'm thinking that I would want them to be about the size that my Autos will be, so that they can all be more appropriate for my lights. Unfortunately, this is my first grow, and I'm growing autos, and they are only 3 weeks old, so I don't know what height they will be! But I'm guessing 2 feet 3 ft?
            The earth does not belong to us.
            We belong to the earth.

Auto's
            Pro mix bx over Kindsoil in 3 gal 24/7 grow bags 300 watt Roldero & 450 watt Viparspector LED
            6" Carbon filter and fan
            9' x 12' room

Comment

• PaganRich
              PaganRich commented
              Editing a comment
              Greenpassion It`s hard with different strains. Also, it depends on how you train them as well. A plant can double or treble post flip but go with the thought that it will increase say a further 100% post flip then you will need good growth to 20" to aim for 40" at harvest. That`s a good rule by thumb and Nebula put out an article that gives height flipping guidance.as well. I`m assuming you`re not flipping the photo`s whilst the auto`s are there still are you? Good chat this mate

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X