• Show
Clear All

• Drekthar
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.

• FlyingDutchPaddy
    commented on 's reply
    looking very nice IslandColas ,

I see you've got HPS lights... have you thought about LEC/CDMH lights, out of curiousity?

FDP

• IslandColas
    replied
    Little update: Took a bit of a break from the community to figure my crazy life out. Only to return better equipped to help all my fellow hydro brothers and sisters. I'm out of the tents and now have a full scale medical facility to work with. Still hydroponic, still indoor, still Ebb and Flow, and still crushing it🤙🏼 I want to re-extend my hand out to any and all hydro growers out there. If you have any questions or concerns about your personal grow feel free to message me or post directly to this feed. I look forward to hearing from you all and have definitely missed the GWE family🤙🏼Happy growing!

Here's a little peak at the new room😉

Leave a comment:

• IslandColas
    commented on 's reply
    You've got talent. This is some of the best growing I've seen done on here in a while. You can tell you care and keep things clean and right. That's the first step to increasing yield, make sure you actually have a set process and keep things clean and on a schedule. The only way to test efficacy is to begin with baselines. From the look of your setup your past the worrying about whether or not you can grow the plant. Now you need a baseline to make smaller adjustments and time to see how those adjustments effect your grow style. The only two things I can mention from a visual evaluation of your girls would be that you should let them stretch up above the scrog more. They seem much too bound down. I prefer at 8-12 inches of vertical growth from my net level. That allows more buds to form above the net in the "sweetspot". That will increase your yield significantly. As well as reduce the amount of larf and "popcorn" you get from the bottom. Next would be pruning. NOT DEFOLIATION! You need to clear your shade leaves to help induce even ripening as well as help fresh airflow access the center buds. If you keep your nets as bushy as they are you will with no doubt experience mold or rot in some form during your grow career. If you have more questions I'd love to help.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall I'm not sure which blockbuster that would be: maybe Star Wars. They find a planet with year round ideal conditions for growing Cannabis, and eventually they wipe out evil throughout the universe because everyone starts passing the pipe around. COME OVER TO THE DANK SIDE.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup as I was reading this, a big visual video tape started playing in my head about that scenario and it was like the big happy ending in a blockbuster movie

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Farmall It would be so awesome to have another learner-on-the-way-to-becoming-expert to analyse the situation. I think the folks who grow together where it's legal must have the chillest lives, the vibes must be so good.

RagWeedDWC Give a man a joint and he smokes for one day. Teach him to grow, and he smokes for life (You know that old "give a man a fish saying, right?) ;-}

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, have fans going like crazy and keeping humidity low. Cold weather is helping.

• Farmall
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup, I would love being your grow buddy. We’re it not for the fact that I’m still working, I’d move in a heartbeat. Between the two of us, we’d be storing stuff in bales

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    RW, with that kind of density you have to keep your eye out for mould or mildew.

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    My Run away Jack Herer aka Tumble weed.
    8 gal tote with 6 gal nutrients
    Feeding GH at 1/3 strength, and a total of 10ml of Hydroguard and calimag
    Top feed using a spitter system from seed, two air stones feed by a Tetra Whisper AP300
    Spider Light 1000
    Had to bend the tops, was pushing my lights out of the way, and gave up on trying to trim.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Its hard to fish hard during growing season

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's awesome. I so wish I had someone around here who really knew all the serious ins and outs of things like the cure, a grow buddy...

• Drekthar
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking the same. These still have 4-5 weeks before harvest time. I'm off to Hawaii on 20th Dec so they need come down get dried and in the jars before that.My buddy/grow partner can burp them for me after that and get the next batch going for the couple weeks I will be gone.....

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Oooooooh, I see some real phatties there!!!!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X