Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stalled?

Lemon Sumpn Sumpn
    These two pics were taken 20 days apart. From beginning of week 5 to end of week 7. Is this a lockout? Is this the result of my nitrogen toxicity? Or is it just a normal phase?
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

I dont see any signs of problems. They look healthy. I sometimes wonder if mine are growing because i dont take daily pictures. Ask Campesino because he takes daily pics of his grows and puts them in time lapse. He would have a better idea of what most plants look like from day to day. Otherwise very nice looking plant.

Comment

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't think anything of it if the pics were just a couple of days apart, or even a week. But these are nearly 3 weeks apart. I agree she seems healthy & she smells divine. It's probably just parental concern.

They look fine (although that deep green color and just the very beginning of clawing says they are at the ragged edge for nitrogen--you might want to back off a little).
    Remember that after the stretch your plants just sit there and grow buds and don't do much else. Give them time.
    (FWIW, I think people have latched onto the notion of "lockout" more than is needed. Your plant can adapt to a variety of conditions, and modern fertilizers work over a range of pHs.)

Comment

• BillBates
      BillBates commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I cut out all nutes (except for molasses)1 week ago, realizing that it was moving into a nit. tox. situation. Also, I thought I would begin an early flush for harvest. But now I'm pushing back the estimated date of harvest (which was to be on or about 6/18) for at least another week, maybe two. I have some proper bloom nutes in the mail. Should arrive tomorrow.

Yeah, it doesn't look different. I flipped back and forth several times trying to figure out which pic was earlier.
    So this is like 12/12 day 29 and day 49? As Redwasp says, I have time lapses of my grows which cover that time frame. You can see them from my last two grows here: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...wer-days-23-63

The plants don't change quickly. You might not be able to see anything over a day or two unless the camera is mounted (totally still). But you should be able to see a bigger difference than this over 20 days.

Still, plant looks good...

Comment

Part of it could be that I thought she was farther along than she apparently is. I'm still seeing lots of clear trichs. Zero amber (that I can find). About 50/50 cloudy clear. Today begins week 8 & I'm thinking now that we may be 2 or even 3 more weeks out. Miz Lady is ESPECIALLY anxious for harvest because she doesn't like the smell (we're so different, she & I)
      If the sun always shone
      -- Confucius

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        BillBates, go by your trichs, not what the seed banks time estimate, is.
        They look fine ,and the last 2weeks, is when you will see, the swell and the weight added.

• BillBates
        BillBates commented
        Editing a comment
        There's no seedbank on this one. This was a single bagseed I found in a particularly good 1/2 oz. It was a crapshoot to begin with & I got lucky to get a female that hasn't hermed .... yet. At any rate, it was my very first photoperiod plant, my very first topping & my very first LST. In other words, my very first real teacher. Oh, and my very first mother. Got 6 successfully rooted cuttings from her. Gave away 5 to a REAL gardener to see what a pro could do with such a hearty girl. It's all "found weed" to me. If she doesn't put on another gram of weight I'll still be happy as a pig in shit.

I can see y.....nice grow......😁👍

Comment

Originally posted by Potted View Post
        I can see y.....nice grow......😁👍
        Thanks very much. I fretted and doted on her but she pulled through anyway! Ha!
        If the sun always shone
        -- Confucius

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          BillBates, your nutrients should be at your house tomorrow, Good luck.

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks again, Bruh. You're a good egg.

For me, this is the hardest part of growing, waiting for trichome to turn amber. It almost feels like they are mocking you, just sitting there staring back at you, and you start trying to guess how much longer! Do you have a carbon filter? My wife does not hesitate to let me know when it's time to connect my filter! Be patience, you will not be disappointed!
        DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
        315 LEC
        6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
        6" Carbon filter
        3- 6" fans
        humidifier
        temp and humidity gauge
        5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
        FF trio nutrients

Comment

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          As it happens, I have a Northern Lights & a Blueberry growing at this moment. Unfortunately, they're outdoors where nobody gives a shit about the smell.

• BillBates
          BillBates commented
          Editing a comment
          Also, it's not so much the Lemon Sumpn Sumpn that smells so much. ... It's that unruly, Indica-heavy White Widow. That girl has some definite B-O issues. She's going to be the big star of this particular grow, if I can keep her healthy for another 4 or 5 weeks.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes white widow is a very impressive plant. Even the autos white widows are super impressive.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X