2 cents welcomed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 cents welcomed

I've got one random seed that I planted. It's the biggest one. Also have a blue cheese growing. It's the second biggest one. The others are candy kush. They are small but are growing. There is yellowing on some of the plants. I believe it is caused by over or under watering the plants. I don't believe it's a deficiency. I'm not sure of this so that's why I'm asking for your two cents. Appreciate the info.

Hi Pmoe90
    Can you describe your feeding and fertigation pattern? Yellowing looks like under-nutrition, but you "don't believe it's a deficiency". Remind me also about your media.
    Some odd leaf issues on the plant in pics 3 and 4, what is the white stuff... what happened there?
    The last plant is missing a leaf?

Comment

• Pmoe90
      Pmoe90 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not sure if it is or is not a deficiency. I'm using coco. The plant that's missing a leaf is due to a downpour of rain during a storm. Didn't get to them in time. I'm still using 1/4th strength of my nuts. The leaves were coming in yellow a week ago. Thought it may have nut burn. All new growth is coming in green. All are healthy looking to me. Just slowly. I was watering everyday but thought maybe the yellowing was coming from me over watering. So I have been watering everyday sense then. They seem to be doing fine.

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      Over-watering is not going to be a problem. I think you need to increase fertilizer dose. Should be running around 500PPM or 1100 EC at this point (close to half strength)

I'll up the dosage and start to water them everyday. Do you think under watering is the issue?

Comment

• Campesino
      Campesino commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are checking and adjusting pH, correct?

Under-watering is more likely to cause burn than deficiencies. I think you are under-fertilizing.

I am still not sure about the leaf issues in pics 3 and 4

Haven't seen any pH readings. My guess is nute lock-out.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

My ph is always 6.4 going in and 6.6 coming off after watering

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        That is in range, but pretty high!
        It shouldn't always be the same. I'd recommend varying pH around 6.0 (5.7-6.3). However, I do not think your issues are pH related.

Ok. I'll see where adding more nuts will do. I'll go up to one teaspoon per gallon of each of my nuts. I'll also work on the ph as well.

Comment

What does the nutrient bottle recommend and what brand of nutes?
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X