No announcement yet.

Started New Grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are my girls just after I sprayed them for bugs. This is the last time I will spray them with soap. If I see anymore bugs, then I will use Spinosad from then on. As you can see, the buds are developing and I don't want to spray my buds with soap. I'm pretty sure they are under control because I can only see them on a few leaves on the 2 Somangos. The Acapulco Gold and the Amnesia Kush are bug free, and I want to keep it that way. They are now 11/2 week in flowering.
    Last edited by kingfish; 10-20-2018, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DAAS

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Your girls are looking goooood Bright and robust....
      I do t get why you have a bug issue....

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Tika, I get those little fuckers every time I grow in summer. I have to stay on them every minute.

I used this product for a case of Spider Mites some grows ago. it was effective. https://www.amazon.com/product-revie...0&pageNumber=1

Comment

I just tried Amnesia Kush for the first time. If you like weed that knocks you literally right between the eyes, then this is for you. Very potent also.

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        And she grows beautifully🤗🌻🤗

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Have heard she`s got a kick to her. Popular over this neck of the woods mate

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        And they where right. She does have a kick.

I'm heading for my 3rd week of flowering and the lower branches are filling in nicely with bud sites. My experiment by not trimming the lower bud sites and only trim the fan leaves that cover buds seems to be working. I took all the stakes down last week, but had to put them back because the plants want to grow straight up and I keep separating them to get the light to the center.
      I also believe that I finally got rid of the damn Spider Mites. Good riddance. I keep y'all informed as shit happens.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you my friend. I hope all is well with you.

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely! Stacking up beautifully there! Just finished my 3rd week in flower.🤗🤓🤗

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Tika, you and I are about the same time in flowering. Yesterday was my 3rd week. It'll be fun to watch.

I have to admit. This time in growing weed is boring as shit. All I can do now is watch them grow. Give them some water or nutes and sit back. Give me the vegging stage any time.
      Here are a couple of pictures. For no other reason then I'm bored.

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking good kingfish , Just think all that down time you have now will be taken up by trimming soon😆

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm mainly waiting for the consuming time. LOL

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish hear you there mate, that`s why I do a rolling grow, only way I can keep my interest going

This is one of my Somango, 4 weeks in flowering and check out the size of the buds. This is also the plant that had all the bugs and root problems earlier. She is coming back and kicking ass. Oh yea, and she smells just like a Mango.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish I read an article that said that a few studies had identified that controlled bug presence caused stress to the plant but resulted in enhanced yields due to said stress. More needs to be done on this topic but might be interesting slant if you have a problem...silver lining kinda thing.

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        I also try to stress my plants. Up to a point. Sometimes I like to let them get dry to the point where all the leaves drooping. But if this plant is a example of what you say, then the stress has to be induced almost at the seedling stage and that could be dangerous. I almost trashed this girl, because I didn't think it would make it. But look at her now.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish Morning mate...I take my lass to be harvested out of my main tent and leave her standing in the room where I trim my lasses. Got music in there, speakers, etc. Over 1-2 days I`ll harvest but I`ll leave like that 2 days beforehand to stress. Something I`m trying out. Might be me but since I`ve been doing it my weed has been getting seriously strong

Harvested my 2 Mangos today. Boy , did it stink up the house. Can't wait to try them out. The Acapulco Gold and the Amnesia Kush has another week to go.
      Last edited by kingfish; 12-08-2018, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish I`ve heard that Amnesia lives up to its name. Lad I knew said it slaughtered him

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        You are right Pagan. It does knock you Dick in the Dirt. Sorry Ladies.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        kingfish Never heard that expression before...classic

Well, the Amnesia Kush got the axe today. I'm very pleased with the yield. Every cola had buds from the bottom of the stem to the top. Hardly no space between buds.

Comment

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice job. Got some eye candy for us?

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm hear good thing about this plant. Congratulations

So did the 5 Jars you started with make it until now? If not let's hope you got 30 plus jars now. Cause otherwise its time for a winter time "new grow started."

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Redwasp, It actually did. My daughter and her husband didn't come by as much as usual.

• Redwasp
        Redwasp commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes family and friends tend to find a way to eat everything we cook, grow, and can. Doesnt matter what it is. From flowers to corn, tomatoes, to okra. If we have it they enjoy it until it's all gone. Lol

The Acapulco Gold became the latest victim to the Fiskars. STINKY!!! With that my growing season has come to an end. Picture 3 is the plant about 2 month ago.

Comment

• Tika
        Tika commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful and love the hugging carrots!

Those carrots are pretty cool. I like that.

Comment

When do you reopen for business? (next grow)

Comment

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          When I get down to my last 4 jars.

• Redwasp
          Redwasp commented
          Editing a comment
          He likes to live on the wild side like that. Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X