No announcement yet.

Started New Grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade on my 2nd grow. 2 of my seeds, 1 Amnesia Kush and 1 Acapulco Gold have croaked.

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      kingfish I`ve had that. This Critical Kush grow I got going on started out as a nightmare. Didn`t break surface but had good tap root but was dying. It`s drastic and 50/50 success I reckon but if you find yourself in that position again, try a little bit of squeeze pressure and careful leeverage, That occasionally works to release the top. Sometimes I found it had died within but not always, as the CK proves. It is for when it looks hopeless though. Shame and frustarting that.

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      Rats and damn! Not funny but your “ croaked “ made me laugh. Still have 4 right?

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Tika, Yes I have 4 which also includes a "Dickette" LOL

Only the good die young,I’m sadden by your loss, and am subbing in on your grow.

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Is no big deal Potted. If I had every seed that I've screwed up one way or another. I would never have to buy another seed.

You know, sometimes shit just don't go your way. As good as my first grow is going, my 2nd one is proven to be a pain in the ass. In the first grow, all my seeds opened in 3 days. This one is just dragging on. I'm down to 4 seedlings and one of them is questionable. Keep in mind. They are all the same seeds as the first grow. Came out of the same package and everything. And another thing. I had them all in the their big pots in 6 days. These hav'nt broke through the peat pots yet. Thanks for listening to my wining. I just needed to bitch a bit. GRRRRR!!!!!!

Comment

My pleasure😛
      also.....I think rapid rooters or root riot are easier on seeds over peat pots. No science there just my opinion. I am always amazed by the ( i imagine) effort it takes that otherwise dormant entity until moist to turn into a growing thing. Kinda like the amount of silent work a child does between 0 and 2 years on the planet. Staggering.
      Speaking of seeds...I will be having sum😩
      Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
      Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
      GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
      photoperiod feminized seeds
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
      http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Tika, I use something like rapid rooters. The reason they are in the peat pots is because they all had a 3" root. Including the shrimpy one. But then everything sloooowed. I'm pretty sure I'm not over watering.

Hi boys and Girls. Time for a update. This is "Medusa" one of my Amnesia Kush. Week 2 of 12/12 . I'll get a picture of the rest later. My internet is just so damn slow in uploading pictures. The pics. of all the plants is one without and one with sunglasses.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kingfish; 08-06-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice grow you`ve got going there mate

It just goes to show, that you have to stay on top of your girls all the time. I just discovered Thrips on one of my Acapulco Gold. Noticed a few spots and sure enough. I saw the little bastards under a jewelers loop. I took it out of the tent and hit it with Spinosad. I'll check it again tomorrow and will hit it again if I see any more. Another reason why I hate growing in summer.

Comment

This is the leaf that gave it away. The one in the front right is the infected one.

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          I would never have clocked that...well spotted that man

Thrips problem is resolved. Took off a couple of leaves that had the classic earmarks, but all I saw was dead bugs. Goota keep vigilant .

Comment

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          kingfish Talking Borg, have you heard they`re doing a new Star Trek Patrict Stewart post Enterprise yrs series soon....got reservations mate, strong reservations. Not right in my book but who can say

• kingfish
          kingfish commented
          Editing a comment
          No, I hav'nt heard Pagan. What will they call it? "Star Trek, The Geriatric Version"?
          Last edited by kingfish; 08-09-2018, 02:33 PM.

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          kingfish loved that

Today my girls are 3 weeks in flowering. Thought I give you a update. The last picture are my 2nd grow and there is a "Dickette" in this also Tika.

Comment

• Chefbjy
          Chefbjy commented
          Editing a comment
          Look at that wittle plant 😉. Adorable lol... Looking good.

• Tika
          Tika commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww.....little but mighty Dickette! All your plants are looking lush!

With all due respect kingfish have you thought about left hand plants going into the middle as they look lower in height than the rest and lowering the light fractionally but keeping an eye of distance lengths between left and right sides. Might be worth using a lums counter to see if it would increase light and poss yield. Loving this grow and new girls look wicked, mate

Comment

Agreed plants look great and flowering hard.

Comment

Started LST on two of my girls. While the other two or I should say one of them is still dragging her ass. I be damned if I give up on her. She will survive.

Comment

Pagan, I took your advise and moved the 2 plants as you suggested. I can't move the light any lower because of the heat. But I like your suggestion a lot. Thank you my friend.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                kingfish Enjoying this grow mate, very much

Pagan, here is a shot per your suggestion.

Comment

• PaganRich
                PaganRich commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking forward to seeing how this grow goes. Looking good so far, isn`t it?

Tomorrow my girls will be 4 weeks from switch. Not much has changed from the picture above. I gave them all their finale haircut.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X