Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Root Farm Neuts ok substitute for GH Flora Feeding program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Root Farm Neuts ok substitute for GH Flora Feeding program?

Hi everyone and thank you for accepting me to this great forum. I am a newbie and very eager to learn.

Ive been trying to get information on fertlizing my plants. I live in Canada and came across a product called Root Farm.

I'm curious if anyone has experience with Root Farms as the nutrients program for their plants?

Base 4-0-1 Veg 1-5-7 Bloom 1-4-7 All purpose 2-3-7

They are sold at local hardware stores in Canada where not much else is right now and for around 10 CND a bottle it's a good price. Questions I have would be is this a decent sub for GH Flora Micro 5-0-1 Bloom 0-5-4 Grow 2-1-6 feed programs ?
    **Example Attached**

I'm still learning and have read up on feeding programs and see they combined those 3 in their feed. If I went with Root Farm Base (4-0-1) would I also need to add both veg (1-5-7) and bloom(1-4-7) or given their NPK values would adding the veg and bloom for root farm be unessscry given the make up of the GH Flora NPK values when all 3 are added? (I also am aware they are added in different amounts of each depending on time which affects the final product being used for the week and would dig into the exact amounts after mixture for each week and try to find a similar balance with these products the best I could)

They also have their own PH test kit and up and down additives. Both the foods and the ph balancers are liquid. From my little knowledge it seems about as close a comparison to General Hydroponics flora in everyday stores like Canadian Tire but I just don't know enough and would value any feedback or help anyone has time to offer

Thanks all for reading!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X