How does it look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does it look?

So I am in day 19 of flowering and I wanted to know is my plant looking up to par since it's my 1st grow. Also, is this a Norther Light?

Looks good from here. As to the strain, well, it looks to be sativa dominant. Outside of that, I don't know of anyone who would be more specific.
    If the sun always shone
    How soon the tree would wither
    -- Confucius

Comment

No way to ever know what it is. Bring it over when done and ill taste it, feel it, bond with it and then i could probably tell you her parents.

Comment

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        lol I don't know why, but when you made that comment it reminded me of an old school commercial where this kid goes to "Mr. Owl" and asked him "how many lick does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop?". Mr Owl takes the tootsie roll pop, takes 3 licks, bites into the whole pop, then gives it back to the kid and says, "three". lol

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Cannabliss, now that's some funny stuff.

Lol!! come on that made me laugh too but does it look ok?

Comment

40rounds I apologize my friend. I agree with BillBates in that she's looking good. I also see you gave her some pretty good LST. Nice work! How long did you veg her for, if you don't mind me asking? I also agree that she looks like a sativa dominant hybrid or something. As far as being a Northern Lights, like Redwasp said, it's hard to say at that stage. Pics in natural light may help a bit? Joking aside, you probably have to wait until she's done....and maybe treat Redwasp to a smoke sesh lol.
        Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
        White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

I did about 38 days ion veg stage. I figured she was gonna get to big for my tent. And I will enjoy the fruits of my harvest thank you!! lol

Comment

• 40rounds
            40rounds commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks @D.A.A.S.69!!

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            40rounds, the more I look at your plants, the prettier, they get, nice man.
            I'm thinking you are gonna have some of those big fat buds, by harvest time, they sure look pretty. Keep it up.

• 40rounds
            40rounds commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, I gave her a hair cut today and now I understand what you are saying. Sounds like a great idea that I will try next grow! I how to but now I do. I think I'll make one of those screen things.

Oh yea, nothing like natural light to bring out the true colors of a plant. I agree, she's looking good n healthy. Good spacing between nodes too. On your next growth I would recommend perhaps using a trellis or more aggressive LST to help bend those outer colas down a bit more so that the smaller inner colas can catch up so you'd have a more even canopy. That way all your buds have a better chance of getting some even light penetration. Enjoy the rest of the growth. Great job.
          Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
          White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• 40rounds
            40rounds commented
            Editing a comment
            So should I have let them "fingers" grow flat instead of up?

• Cannabliss
            Cannabliss commented
            Editing a comment
            If by "fingers" you mean those outer 9 tall colas, then yes. During veg, as they grow taller, you keep them tied down flat until the inner smaller colas grow and catch up. Once they’re all almost even, you switch to flower. You’re already 3 weeks into flower, so it may be too late to start doing it at this time because those stalks are probably hard and woody by now and you'll risk breaking them and causing too much stress. You can supercrop them, but that will stress them out as well and delay the growth a bit. But just ride this one out. She’s healthy and looks good. You can try it on your next growth.

I always wish on mine those little middle branches would be come big ass bud shoots, But they do give you some awesome buds none the less! Looking amazing i wish mine looked that even!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180528_112704.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	208534Click image for larger version

Name:	20180528_155105.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	208535Click image for larger version

Name:	20180528_112641.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	3.44 MB
ID:	208532
            Attached Files

Comment

• Cannabliss
              Cannabliss commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice n healthy n green.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X