X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judobob
    started a topic Auto's

Auto's

I'm looking for a, recommendation for a stable auto, something with a good yield and high test thc. I've tried 2 different strains and both had small yields and were deformed.

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Had to bring this up. Very impressive grow by OzBud first grow.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...row-first-grow

Leave a comment:

• gbauto
    replied
    Only auto I've run so far is a BarneyFarm Sweet Tooth auto. Ran it this winter in a 5g DWC bucket under 300W(actual) of blurple power along with a photo I was vegging. I did no training other than removing some interior growth to open up the plant. She ended up with just over 3 oz of really nice bud-I was almost impressed...

Leave a comment:

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    Dang ojh, I'm always a step behind you lol. That's the next one that will be going in the bucket for me. I'm excited to grow it. Were the buds solid or airy?

• Redwasp
    replied
    Id probably say other than a few like lemon og that 3 or 5 would be enough. But id rather have to much than not enough. My photos go in 12 gallon.

Leave a comment:

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    I used a 7 gallon pot on one auto and it got roughly the same yield as the rest. However, that was my first grow and I probably underfed her

• Redwasp
    replied
    Yes i probably go overboard on pot size. I use 7 gallon for autos.

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    The larger the pot the bigger the buds at least that’s I’ve found in my experience with autos. With my limited space inside I think I have found the right size S.P. For them to grow without crowding themselves and to flourish. 3 gal. S.P. Works for my space and brings me in a good yield and is easy to maintain. 😎

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning JudoBob, the biggest yielding autoflower, that I have ever grown was a Northern Lights auto from Nirvana, almost 7ozs, dry, and she was harvested on day 89. She was a big girl, and all I did was bend her over, 90degrees, and lots of lst.
    All the other autos, that I've grown inside, I got between 2-5ozs.
    I think alot of these big producer autos, are really photos, at least that's what I was told by SweetSeeds, especially since some grow 4 months or longer before they are harvested.

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    And yes many many autos xan easily crack 10oz

Leave a comment:

• Redwasp
    replied
    Wow maybe i have just been lucky as hell. But size didnt hurt my yields with Green Crack. Plants barely a foot tall, slightly wider than a 7 gallon air pot. Worst plant did 4 dry. They had buds to the very bottom of the plant. I used more leds than most but was worth it. Got way more than expected from a small plant. Then there was lemon OG or Carmelicious. They grew huge and rivaled photos watt for watt. Trying 5 different under good light this time to see what happens. Will report each one in less than 2 months.

Leave a comment:

• Insight
    replied
    I'm somewhat new to growing and my second grow of Autos was a pleasant surprise.

Only 2 plants...Royal OG and Critical Kush.. grown with Emerald Harvest Nutes in Coco/Perlite with 2- 315 LEC's in a 4'x4'x7' tent.

Royal OG yielded 6 oz and Critical Kush yielded 10 oz......very dense buds on Critical Kush, slightly airy buds on Royal OG.

I'm sticking with Auto's for now.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Alien Vs Triangle Auto Feminised Seeds Mephisto Genetics

I just finished this strain and cured it wow the yield was good about 5 z from two plants , I grew autos over the winter and one thing I noticed is that they need perfect conditions to get big enough to produce more than a few grams , cold stress them enough to stop growth .I'm done with autos for that reason they dont produce enough to justify the electric use what I have for seeds are going to be grown outside except for this strain I will keep this as a regular staple here good luck

Leave a comment:

• mcubed476
    commented on 's reply
    I grew blue dream by Humboldt seeds and got a little over 5 oz. It's the only Humboldt seed I've grown, but it certainly was a great experience. Smoking on it still actually lol.

• Canuck147
    replied
    I would recommend you start with real good genetics - pay big bucks for quality seeds that turn into big buds. Seed producers like 'Fast Buds' 'Dutch Passion' 'Humboldt' - all have quality seeds that produce.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X