Disappointing results..doubt if I'll get an oz from 6 plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointing results..doubt if I'll get an oz from 6 plants

Well..3.5 months..plants came up. Disappointing results..doubt if I'll get an oz from all 6. Hmm..back to the drawing board.

Very sorry to hear that, what kind of grow did you do. What changes do you think you should make to guarantee a better yield. ?
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Hey there..well..it was an indoor grow..in soil..flora trio..2.25 months under t-25 plant and aquarium lights..then 1.25 Mo. Under 2 vipar's 450,s..funny thing,Paracelsus, they didn't grow taller and the buds had nearly zero aroma...don't know bout this

Comment

Wade I would look at a few things. First is always genetics. I need to ask you where they auto’s or regular sears or were they feminized?

Was the humidity and air temp constant in the mid range around 45%/ 77°F

After the T5 (is that what you meant?), how close was the LED lights to the plants and how many weeks did you leave them in veg before you flipped to 12/12. 5 weeks is a short flower period.

One of the best ways to learn is to keep a grow diary or log. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy or follow any special formula just keep track of all the major fluctuations and what you do to correct them.
        And read every GWE tutorial.

Another suggestion is to grow fewer plants but more often and different strains so you can find the flavors you like best. That would reduce your risk of loss while you tune up your grow.
        Last edited by Paracelsus; 05-17-2018, 05:06 AM.
        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
        The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X