No announcement yet.

Shop grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D.A.A.S.69 here's a better pic of the fade. alltatup this is a pretty good strain as far as potency. They've come a long way with autos and I don't think you'll be disappointed when/if you decide to give it a shot 😉. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20181007_152711.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.23 MB ID:	256137Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20181007_152747.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.30 MB ID:	256135Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20181007_152753.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.79 MB ID:	256136
    Last edited by Chefbjy; 10-07-2018, 07:42 PM.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I am going to grow some in the Spring. I have some GG and Jack H autos that are definitely going in the germination tray...

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, she is beautiful, I love that fade, I've even had the main stalk turn pale yellow, several times, You can flush if you want to, but you want be able to tell the difference. If you do,
      I believe you could have grown that jewell, in a one gallon pot,
      I've grown several short-fast autos in 1gallon pots before, a Bubblelicious auto, and several short Mephistos ,and they did fine, plus the SourCrack from Mephisto im growing now, she is also going to be small,
      I sure love these small autos though, its some killer smoke too.
      That's a pretty plant.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. She's been needing water quite often in that 3 gallon. But now I know what to expect so definitely will be cramming a bunch of em together in 1 gallons this coming spring. ✌

Originally posted by Chefbjy View Post
    Hi all going to be starting a second journal here. I haven't got all the details worked out yet as far as light pots and medium. 8×4 mylar room with 20feet plus height venting won't be an issue just need fans and an ac for summer and heater for winter.
    Strains are going to be some freebie mamma mia femenised. I might add a different strain later as I said details aren't worked out.

Still have to do some wrapping on the back wall and get a zipper for a door. Going to buy some bug screen for the top and outside to keep pests out. I can extend the room a bit if I need to but going to start off with the 8x4 lighting a bigger area isn't in my budget atm.

Right now just working on fitting everything in my budget but it's going to be a great investment in the end. Materials were free but getting extras for my new tent which I'll be running another grow in at around the same time. Setting up security cameras and just some minor adjustments and I'll be good to go for Shop Grow.

I'm going to veg a sprout I started 23 days in there now. I won't be updating on it here but you can see it grow up in my current journal linked in my signature of you'd like. But I will be posting updates and modifications made while it grows to work on any problems that may arise. Here's some pics.
    Dam YOU had a lot of head room....

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I have to get that side dialed in better but I'll still be able to use the space. Have to use the other side for my next grow with a 8' clearance.

Very nice. Looks great

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. It's getting cold and going to get some heat cables or heating mats to power through a little with my new additions 😉.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      I am certain you will figure out how to use it all year long real soon.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Last year I got some heating pads and a separate thermostat with a temp probe when it went under set temp on they went

Waiting on my paycheck for heat mats and cables. Things showed down a little due to colder soil temps. I keep expecting more swelling but hard for a plant to metabolize in this cold. Aerated the soil with a stake and dropped some kelplex, langbeinite, and epson salt in the holes.

Going to pick up some straw or alphalpha to go on top. I might pick up a couple 20gallon pots with some straw on the bottom, place the plants in and add more straw. Another lesson learned, next time I'll be prepared for an early winter 😉.

i guess they're working on the lower stuff first before they decide to start bulking up. But mother nature got the best of me here, no sun for months, rain, and cold days. At night it's even worse low 40s and barely maintaining high 50s in the shop making my soil work harder. I should have taken these steps sooner but we'll get these buds to harvest.

They smell great and don't think they're gg#4 plants just from the aroma. There's a titch of a grape, fuel, and pine scent that lingers on the photoperiod side. And a smell of bubblegum, fruit, and skunk coming from the auto side. Needless to say the smell around here is pleasing and intense 😊. HappyGrowing all here's a couple pics from the photoperiod room.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy, They look nice to me, that cool weather does magic stuff to your plants, colors look great, and even taste better, imo.
      MJ, can handle stress, when they know they ain't got long to live,
      I remember plenty of times ,MJ, an Honeysuckle were the last resemblance of green in the woods, this is after several frosts too, that cold weather was just what the Dr. ordered, best smoke ever, too, if they get mature.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks D.A.A.S.69. They'll be fine with the temps but my soil is suffering 😉. Lol I'm okay with the plants...is that wierd? To care more about your soil then your plants? Haha they're getting some yellow leaves now that doesn't worry me, but I'm more concerned with the health of my soil. I want to reuse and re amend it adding some fresh soil I have been trying to cook up. But I'm going to use it for my cover crop this year and add mulch and worms. ✌

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      What DAAS says.

Chef I must say I am envious of your multiple rooms. Those buds pics are purdy !

When you water, do you check the water temp? When its cold here I keep my water jugs in the house to stay warm. My wife even lets me brew my tea in the house. That and the seedling heat mats kept my soil in the zone.
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

•14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Californiakid I always water with warm water around 70-75f. Defiantly need to get some mats and cables to grow out in the shop. And thank you, I enjoy growing so much and have put in a lot of work to make multiple spaces. But it will all be worth it in the long run 😉. ✌

Got some friends 😃. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181010_162044.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	257045Click image for larger version

Name:	20181010_170925.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	257044

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy I looked closeup at the ladybug and the trichomes: you ought to send some pics to Nebula for the newsletter; it's a stunning pic, and I'd love to see one with lots of ladybugs.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltatup I only have the one good pic of a lady bug, will see if they're still there when lights come on. But hard to get a good pic under that hps 😉.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      The one you have up is very good when you blow it up and can see the trichomes. I think she's smiling.

Clones are coming along and almost ready for next phase of mainline on 2 one mama mia and one dgth. 3rd mainline had taken off and is way ahead of these 2 so they may get flipped a bit early but I'm confident they'll keep up.

Pulled the Skywalker out of the auto side because I've decided to chop tomorrow morning. I'm not doing a 24hr dark period but will harvest it right before I turn on the light in the other clone/propagating room. Fade came on strong like I expected, and have to take it down while I have the time to do so. I would have let it go a few more days, but trichs are good enough for me. No need to flush, all she had is water and molasses the last few times. Curious to see what the weight is since I had her on 18/6 for the majority of her life compared to my last Skywalkers that were on 20/4 sometimes more. Any ways pre harvest pics with trich shots.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 Yeah I was super surprised at what I got off 2 18inch plants. And I was extremely happy with potency. It kicks some tail around here for sure.100g per plant ain't bad at all, especially if you grow 10 😉. Buds are tasty and go thud when they hit the tray 😆.

• Redwasp
      Redwasp commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes chef I love the dense heavy buds some of the autos produce. It's amazing to watch them. Yours look really good. As do D.A.A.S.69 s plants. Amazing all.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks bud.

Water and molasses from here on out. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20181017_144652.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	4.52 MB
ID:	259120Click image for larger version

Name:	20181017_144821.jpg
Views:	417
Size:	2.54 MB
ID:	259119Click image for larger version

Name:	20181017_144737.jpg
Size:	3.19 MB
ID:	259121

Comment

Hey Chefbjy nice looking girls man!! Whats the structure in the background?
      Call a plant beautiful, and it becomes a flower. Call it ugly, and it becomes a weed."

-Jonathan Lockwood Huie-

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you. Just a canopy from our party last week just haven't taken it down.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I see you wrapped your plants was that just to transport or is there another reason?either way they look fantastic

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 I was trying to keep the soil warm 😉.

Originally posted by Chefbjy View Post
      Got some friends 😃. Click image for larger version

Name:	20181010_162044.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	257045Click image for larger version

Name:	20181010_170925.jpg
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	257044
      Hey chebfjy I saw a laddy bug over the weekend while working out side. Strange as it is late in the season here, it made me think of your post... perhaps she was screaming take me with you but I was really busy.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X