No announcement yet.

Shop grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becoming monsters...hard to be nonchalant about these little bushes that will only double if not triple in size. Skywalkers are going to have to finish up fast so I can flip these gals and don't call more attention to my yard. I have to cull a few clones or give them away as well sigh. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_110106.jpg
Views:	389
Size:	3.62 MB
ID:	237236Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_110100.jpg
Views:	386
Size:	3.03 MB
ID:	237237
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to note here that these girls poked their heads out a day apart on 6/22 and 6/23. Top dressed once with fish bone meal and once with epson salt and once with langbeinite. They haven't had anything but water until yesterday with molasses. I'm pretty pround of my soil mix so far and confident it will more then suffice for DHGC. I'm hoping they continue with the deep green color when I start feeding teas throughout flowering πŸ˜‰.

Yolo . Fk um . Don’t let them hold you back . Plant a few in the neighbors yard too and claim squatters rights.
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha I was thinking of taking the clones out in the woods out of sight in some 10gallon pots for now but I'm pushing my luck πŸ˜‰.

• Californiakid
      Californiakid commented
      Editing a comment
      Out here no one really cares if you grow at home, but put a plant in woods that you dont own and big trouble. Especially if its a national forest. Too many jerks destroying habitat and poisoning wildlife.

Not that's what y'all would do, but just saying. I would love another outdoor grow but I live across the street from a school. So no outdoor, unless secure with walls and a roof including a locking door.
      I can't afford a green house at the moment.

Trich pics...yes I saw the dog hair πŸ˜†. Getting cloudy πŸ˜ƒ ✨ Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_132603.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	1.85 MB
ID:	237290Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_132339.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	237291Click image for larger version

Name:	20180816_132513.jpg
Views:	406
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	237292

Comment

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      I always have dog hair.... onnective tissue and too badπŸ˜›

I have seen red hairs and white hairs but this is the first dog hair bud . You can up charge for that ..😜
    DWC hydroponics 2.5 gal veg 5 gal bloom / GH flora trio + calimagic, florablend, Koolbloom, rapid start , hydroguard , armor si, diamond nectar, floralicous plus / 600w hps / 48x48x80 grow tent x2 / white widow / special kush #1 / 24/0 12/12. Hopes prayers and a tiny bit of luck.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Chiuaua x skywalker πŸ˜†

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      β€œ I got what ever u need dawg . I got you indica your sativa your chihuahuas . All fire dawg , only the best β€œ

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180817_201248.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	2.33 MB
ID:	237812 Tika I got me a wagon πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ’˜ ✌ Click image for larger version

Name:	20180817_201207.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	2.04 MB
ID:	237810Click image for larger version

Name:	20180817_201232.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	237811

Comment

• Cannabliss
      Cannabliss commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the link Chefbjy. Even the price ain't so bad. The fact that the sides come off is even more convenient. I'm going to check some out later on. Thanks again man.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yw bud...happy growing!!!

• Tika
      Tika commented
      Editing a comment
      That is very cool! Love that the sides come off! Same price as mine. Handy little suckersπŸ€“

Little update on the Skywalkers...trying a new technique I read about recently called stem splitting. Supposed to send the plant into overdrive with thc production and bud swelling. Not sure if I've done it to the T but from what I've gathered its damn close to the instructions I read. Will be testing for thc... I want to know how potent these autos are. 2 weeks to go and another 2-4 for a cure before I think about doing autos again...if I could sog with them it wouldn't be a big deal but I don't think autos are on my agenda till next year πŸ˜‰.

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I like the idea of autos , but I have control issues and it takes to much control away from me . I have some auto seeds tho . I might throw them under my 600w hood and let them grow in the office . Idk . Can’t wait to see the results u get from the new tech tho . I’m going to look it up now I’m intrigued

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      DankwingDuck I found it on another site called ILGM...(I love growing mj.com)

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      I am very familiar with the site Ty I’ll look for it there

Autos serve a purpose, for the people who have varying schedules or limited space to grow and want a perpetual harvest. But if one has the room, the equipment, and experience photos have more options.

Chefbjy those look bomb !

I've seen PaganRich split stems. But I'm not there yet.🀣
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

β€’Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

β€’600w hps supplement w/Kind LEDs during flower

β€’4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

β€’14,000btu air conditioner

Comment

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I get the auto thing . And the benefits to it . It just I like to have control over my ladies . And I like to grow big plants that produce a pound . I have some cheese xxl autos And some NLights autos I have been wanting to try . Just haven’t had time because I have been back and forth from Detroit to Florida all summer . I have been away from the grow so much this summer that without my partner I wouldn’t even have plants right now . Not only trying to get the grow going in Florida which is even harder then I expected but working on a 2nd grow in Detroit as well as juggleing being a single parent of 4 . Just trying to find time to squeeze them in .

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah environment is key πŸ˜†. Without the space or right lights you limit yourself to what you can do in my experience...and I'm still new to the growing world. I have lots to learn still but I know for sure environment is first lights second and everything else is determined by those factors.

I have the space and time but not ready to do a sog with autos yet πŸ˜‰. For now I'll do photos and decide next summer 🍻 ✌.

Iwould love to have some extra space to do another grow or at the very least have a veg room and a flowering room so I could start doing some cloning. What I do got going is I don't rent anymore I own my own property and am buying my house thank god no nosey land lord. I like the setup looks good. I've got a 4ft X4ft X7ft vivosun tent but have'nt even taken out the box yet and have had it for about a year and half but letting my baby brorher and wife and kid stay with me at the moment and had to give up my spare bedroom I was growing in. Thats where I was going to have the tent by the window but you know how it is with family. Anyway good luck and happy growing bud.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      I will be buying shortly...I'm sick of renting but I love the property. Just can't tear myself away from a little seclusion right now. I know what you mean about family, and everytime I move someone in they never leave πŸ˜†. But that's why I'm using my shop for half of this grow...sheds are fairly cheap to build but I would love to have a green house someday. ✌ growers love.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      cellars work good to

Okay so I've finally ran into a bit of a problem on my organic grow. I believe I have the situation in check. But my dumb ass forgot about the needs of flowering cannabis. I should have been supplying p with k lol. I didn't realize I was making these nutrients compete with each other and forgot to supply necessary p with my k whilst flowering. But hey the buds still look grand and feel very dense πŸ˜‰. Only 2 weeks to go and this may hurt my yield some without the proper available nutrients. Hopefully some liquid fish bone meal will fix these 2 gals up some. I don't want my sugar leaves to fade just before harvest. They look fine in pics but I know when my plants start talking I better fn listen. I've been down this road a few times and just starting to get to know the neighborhood lmao. I've never grown anything in my life aside from cannabis and just getting to know the back alleys and streets of it all. But I have to say after 58 days with nothing but water this has been amazing.

I fault myself because I didn't get max breeder height, but man these buds are dense af. I contribute this to early transplanting into final pot and my soil may have been a little too hot out of the gate. Since there wasn't much plain top soil inbetween the roots and my lightly amended roots organics original. ( thank you Weed Pharma ) may have put them in an overfertile home. And that's my mistake facepalm... I jumped the gun a bit on organics and will retrace my steps and make a watering calendar from now on with what I feel the plant tells me. Just marking what had been done and not making anything routine. It seems when I get on a routine they just stray from it. So I have to turn my hearing aid up to mj level and just listen.

Love the zoom mode on this site and I don't need a loupe to tell that these girls are getting ripe. I'm not sure if amber will appear and not sure if they could go longer then breeder specs. But I'm going by what breeder says and giving them another 2weeks minimum. Hell if they keep plumping up I may give it a few more days. They look better after my help inquiry and I'll be trying to rectify the situation with the obvious pointed out to my unaware eye. Lol did I just sound smart with that sentence?? πŸ˜‰ Will be updating the gg#4s soon so here's some eye 🍬.
    Last edited by Chefbjy; 08-22-2018, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those are some beauties

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They do indeed look grand!!! Don't look a bit deficient!!

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kind folks. πŸ˜ƒ

Had to get my last Skywalker going while there's still some good sunshine left πŸ˜†. Transplanted today in 2/3 of MY soil mix topped off with roots organics original into a 3 gallon plastic pot. Now I know how far I can keep seedlings in the small black starter cubes before potting up πŸ˜‰.

And here's the gg#4 not autos, they're beastly and I can't wait to start light deprivation in a couple weeks. Won't let me post satellite view πŸ˜†. I'm dying to see these girls start to flower since they should have been done roughly 11 days ago. And wonder how much stretch I'm in for πŸ˜†. I'm not restricted by height and they both don't fit under a single 6"air cooled hood. The light is roughly 2x3 and they are around 3 feet in diameter give or take a few inches. So I'll have to find a wider hood or something idk. So weary about finishing them outside I don't need them raped by pillagers and with them out in the open our autumn weather here may cause problems. Ahhh the dilemmas of a home cannabis grower 😝 πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I did πŸ˜‰. But no handles and I had to move them a lot, that's why they're on the cart lol. Plus I had already disposed of the bag when I mixed in amendments. I let the soil cook for 30 days in an unused garbage can. The soil they're in now came out of my can. It was hard enough toating around 15 gallon pots in my wheelbarrow I couldn't imagine worrying about ripping the bags. The wife had our roommate help her with the lifting but oh lord I could only imagine the horror if they dropped them or fd up someway rofl.

• DankwingDuck
      DankwingDuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Roots organic is my preferred soil if I was going to plant in soil . I love it . Really decent stuff for the cost

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      I couldn't agree more. My girls seem to love it too πŸ˜‰.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_132614.jpg
Views:	375
Size:	1.78 MB
ID:	240278Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_132656.jpg
Views:	363
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	240279Click image for larger version

Name:	20180823_132636.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	240280

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Campesino I'm going to pull these girls a little earlier then 76 days. I have to flip the gg#4s before we get into bad weather. Skywalkers are starting to fade and I'm thinking next week will be fine.

The tell all about my soil will be when I flower these not autos lol. So much time in veg has me a little concerned but think I'll be able to adapt πŸ˜‰.

Well the Skywalkers are mostly cloudy and starting to fade. I'll be giving them another week before chop...4 days earlier then 76 days.. I have to flip these gg#4s before I run into problems. The problem leaves have gone purple it's been cold at night and we had a high of 65 today πŸ˜‚. So I'll hit them with one more watering with molasses and probablyget another plain water afterwards then chop after soil dries a bit.

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Guest yes it was lightly amended recipe provided by Weed Pharma. I made a slight mistake causing some p deficiency but they will be coming down soon. I should of spent more time with teas. But for my first auto run and first organic grow I'm pretty happy with results thus far. As I said above next time I run autos it will be in a sog πŸ˜‰. That's not going to be for awhile yet... I like photoperiod plants and I get better yields with less plants 🍻.

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      Super fantastic. Causing me to salivate!

Picked up some reflectors from my supplier πŸ˜‰. China caps for more coverage. I'll be running 2 of these for the 2 not autos when I pull the Skywalkers and begin 12/12 next week. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180826_214552.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	241613Click image for larger version

Name:	20180826_214603.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	1.35 MB
ID:	241614

Comment

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fellow grow buddies. KingKush the gg#4s are so big they're going to need all the light coverage I can get πŸ˜‰. Is the distance for these reflectors the same as the cooled hoods or winged hoods? I thought it would be hotter then my winged hood but it's the same.

• KingKush
      KingKush commented
      Editing a comment
      Chefbjy
      Since the bulbs are vertical, you can allow your plants to grow closer without getting burned. Directly below the bulb isn't all that intense, but I keep everything at least 18inches away from the bulb. I use the "hand test" to check and see if it's too intense. But it looks like you could be about a 6-12 inches closer to your Gorilla Glues.
      So the distance can be shorter and closer, because the light is more widely spread and under the bulb in the middle is no longer a 'hot spot'
      Mine spread the heat well, I don't find that they run too hot, the backsides of the reflectors only get warm to the touch.

• Chefbjy
      Chefbjy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you KingKush. The plants under the china cap are skywalker autos. So you're saying I could lower the china cap then? Lol my gg#4s are under a mh vented hood atm and will be switching places with the Skywalkers when they come down in a few days. I'm probably chopping a little early but I want to get the gg#4s in flower mode. Trichs are mostly cloudy with a tinge of amber on the sugar leaves so no harm in taking them down really.

Gg#4s 68 days old watered 2 days ago with 1/2gallon liquid bone meal solution. Top dressed fish bone meal, neem meal, and de today. Pictures are a few days old. Rainy and cold out so they will be trying to stay warm and dry inside till we get some sunshine and warmer days.

55 this morning and this freaking weather is nuts. We went from highs of 94f and lows of 64f last week to highs of 62f and lows in the 50s...freakish. Hopefully they will do okay, I didn't expect it to cool down so fast. Idk how I'm going to deal with it now if we get an early frost 😟. Click image for larger version

Name:	20180824_080014.jpg
Views:	371
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	241808Click image for larger version

Name:	20180824_080143.jpg
Views:	376
Size:	3.49 MB
ID:	241809

Comment

Got my scissors ready cause these Skywalkers are coming down tomorrow. I'll be initiating flower on the gg#4s tonight. Set up 2 china caps with mh for the first 2 weeks then I'll switch them out to hps.

Soon as I get the shop cleaned up I'll be making some major improvements to the environmental conditions in there. Going to set up my helios8 out there and will probably be running 4 china caps. I'm going to attempt a major scrog in there. I can already envision what I'm going to accomplish next year. Stay tuned for chop and more exciting flowering to come πŸ˜‰.

Comment

• Chefbjy
        Chefbjy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you πŸ˜ƒ.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X