http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
    http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Inuart88
      Inuart88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I owe all my success to nebula and you old timers who answered all my questions that I had when I started and expanded my knowledge. I wanna try to give back where I can because I wouldn’t be here with out you guys.

Here are the light spectrum for AgroLED sun 411 bloom/veg. I love the full spectrum bloom light.

Comment

I started germinating 4 FIRST BLOOD seeds from a local breeder yesterday on the 6th it’s 80-90% Indica dominate. 3 seeds showed there tails today so I will be grabbing my pro mix tomorrow to get them in the dirt. Will post some picture when I trans plants also did a 2 and 1/2 gallon flush this watering on half my plants and the other half tomorrow. Been trying to keep a staggering watering schedule.

Been using my phone calendar to keep track of my stuff and I love it.
      Last edited by Inuart88; 05-07-2018, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Here is the flower day 6 update. Starting to see little pre-buds so that’s good means where moving forward. Still kicking my self I did not do 7 plants but to late now.

We we are super excited for the new kinds we haven’t tried yet Sly Pie Express, Dr. fire. Fire is a cross between fire of and dr purple my two favorite first strains we grew. I m pretty sure I got my growing process stream lined out.

My new puppy was in the grow room and hooked her foot around my power timer for my flower and switched it to veg good thing I caught it or that would have been bad. She’s fast it’s hard to keep her it. Moved the power cords up high now though.

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          The pic on the right makes it look like they are ready for blastoff.

• Inuart88
          Inuart88 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hah funny thing is front 3 water was 3 days ago they some happy ladies.

Planted my germinated first blood seeds today 1 did not have a tail but could see the start of the two root.

I decided on pro-mix for a few reasons one it has no base nutrients so I can do my watering schedule and nutes. I also bought peralite to mix at a 1/3 ratio. Also talked to The grow guy about super soil and they have on there that’s local that he uses. I may try to do a plant or 2 with it next flower.

I trasplanted into 2 gallon containers and added great white granulal to the tap roots and hole. I have them under my veg light for now.

Comment

Day 8 of 12 12 switch i think its close to count it into flower 1-2 more days. Then the count begins! I flushed the front 3 with PH water 2 gallons should have done 2 and 1/2 but i did not look at my calendar and did 2 oops.Getting florakleen soon to do my flushes with. Anyway here is day 8 flower back ones got watered 3 days ago front 1 day. All pointing nicely in the air.

Comment

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey Inuart88
            Just getting caught up. Love your light and set-up!
            What leads you to flush? Are you monitoring EC/PPM or flushing on a schedule?

• Inuart88
            Inuart88 commented
            Editing a comment
            Iam am not monitoring ec/ppm. I learned this in a year bigger the plant more nutes she can handle. And the manufacturers schedule for drain to waste online is usually decent would not post something that would kill your plants. I flushed because my nute watering schedule got a little messed up so I figured some good ph water to push some of the left over salts out never a bad thing. I can tell you my timing was perfect they loved the flush and I just did a full line nute water they leaves we’re growing vertically. 😃 I do wanna pick up a real ph/ppm meter been looking more towards the meters with probes as the most effective and accurate meter. I have 2 cheapies from amazon but once I learned what my water ph was. A little over 3/4 of ml usually of ph down brings me in perfect range.
            Last edited by Inuart88; 05-11-2018, 06:15 AM.

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I would recommend tracking and controlling EC or PPM. Cheapies are fine and seem fairly accurate... certainly better than nothing.
            EC and pH really have no relation other than you should control both.
            I put together this guide... Cheers

3 seeds of first blood piped today. It was day 2 morning for the girls that was a quick pop up. Also watered back 3 with full flower nute line.

Thinking about a folage spray for my plants but know nothing about it. I’m learning so much since being interested in growing and spending a year with failures and success I think I made through the hard part. I’m now excited to look at my plants not like oh man what now. My back 3 girls are standing straight up they look happy.

Also did a light defoliation to open up bud nodes. Wondering if I should keep trying to flatten the canopy and lst when I’m into flower never done it before by worried about messing up my big bud shoots. Should I keep LSTing into flower? Will it effect bud shoots putting a big curve in them?

Comment

• Inuart88
            Inuart88 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have about 3 more feet or so maybe 3 and a half that’s kinda my things is the canopy is not far off an inch or 2 here damn Sativa. But I have so much headroom. I did do a few like this branch is 7 inches tie it off kinda stuff. Maybe I will get a good look in there tomorrow and really look at what I can do. I need more good tie down stuff. Get it at grow store so easy to work with the brand they carry

• Campesino
            Campesino commented
            Editing a comment
            You can LST, but supercropping will get a more even canopy.
            I supercrop right through the end of the stretch.

• Inuart88
            Inuart88 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahhh snapping branches you can’t make me do it. Lol I actually super crop my plants right in half about the 3ft mark then wait for them to get back there.

Yup. You've come a long way baby🎉🎉 plants look clean and fresh and vi rant. LST as needed for even canapy- e enishvwill do. And your last wires can be adjusted up or down or removed..To suit your canopy and cola needs.
          Really nice. Glad you are back and growing stronger.
          Indoor- Coco coir & Perlite - 5 gal Smart pots
          Veg-T5s Flower- Platinum LEDS
          GH Flora Trio Cali-mag, Terpinator Liquid Bloom
          photoperiod feminized seeds
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-journal.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...o-May-2017.pdf
          http://www.growweedeasy.com/sites/gr...ow-Journal.pdf

Testing for the_honeysticks genetics

Comment

• Tika
            Tika commented
            Editing a comment
            My v isn't typing. Hope you filled in the blank🤪

• Inuart88
            Inuart88 commented
            Editing a comment
            Hehe you better get off the vi rant. Lol tomorrow I’m going to raise my lights and be able to get a good top view and move around in there to get them evened out a little better. Issue is 4 are clones and 2 are from seed all started in soil some time so there a little bit smaller and I already bent the other ones flats to even it outish. My wife has been telling me things are going a lot better and our garden looks. 😃

So this is cool seed put in soil yesterday POPED with true leaves today. Babies growing fat they need to slow down got 2 months till I can move em.

Comment

Lst, never hurts or slows done your growth, if you are careful.
            But supercropping , is called high stress training , and yes it can slow down growth.
            The main thing is keeping your canopy even and flat, and that's super easy to do with low stress training - lst.
            Gook luck with your plants.
            Cfls for a week or two
            315lec for everything else
            Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
            36x36x63 inch tent.
            6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
            Smart pots
            Molasses
            Autoflowers

Comment

• Inuart88
              Inuart88 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank was hoping to get to grow store today but timing won’t work so I will look at them and make a plan today so I can be ready when I grab it Sunday.

So I found something interesting researching the hlg 550 after seeing it mentioned in a post.
            DrPhoton correct me if I’m wrong but ppf is a more accurate measurement of led lights over par value. I see a lot of company’s on amazon posting the par graph with the footprint over a 4x4 space. At 1 foot from center most of the lights fall under 200-50 par. I have found a chart showing par then another chart showing ppf you can see that the ppf is a lot less than the par value per foot from center. So this is for a good light with a high par value I wonder what the 500 @ 18”-36” and less par values. Will be in ppf.

Comment

• DrPhoton
              DrPhoton commented
              Editing a comment
              Im glad that some store reps provide good advice. Yes if the manufacturers provide PPF measurements, they likely have a high quality product.

• Inuart88
              Inuart88 commented
              Editing a comment
              https://fluence.science/science/par-ppf-ppfd-dli/ Is this information correct? I’m trying to understand the measurements used for led lighting and how a lot of companies misuse this info.

• DrPhoton
              DrPhoton commented
              Editing a comment
              One is for a open space with no reflections, the other is with a tent with reflections. Another variable in which manufactures can use to cheat with.

I think the girls are signing in the choir. They are happy and so am i. Had to post this! =D

Comment

DrPhoton is this statement true? Sorry I love asking questions to information I don’t know. I could talk about growing lights etc. for hours.

All factors need to be used in combination to select the most appropriate systems based on your cultivation and business goals, and the take home message is that PPF, PPFD, and photon efficiency are the proper metrics used by scientists and industry leading horticulture lighting companies. If a company does not provide you with the correct metrics used for horticulture lighting, they should not be selling horticulture lighting systems, and you will not be able to verify the true efficacy of their system

Comment

• Canuck147
                Canuck147 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah okay - avoid them lights. I'll stick with Viparspectra - amazon has a 600 watter for $259 CDN.

• DrPhoton
                DrPhoton commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes that is sound advice.

• Inuart88
                Inuart88 commented
                Editing a comment
                Haha I tried lol back to grow talk I can’t stop laughing sometimes.
                Last edited by Inuart88; 05-12-2018, 03:02 PM.

Finally transplanted my 24 clones well 23 of them. I did 12 best ones into 2 gallons and rest into solo cups psi got a few experiments going on since I have so many. I have 2 sets of flower so I can do my normal grow thing with set 1 and new stuff with set 2 whatever I like more goes into flower I have a few plans to try.

Comment

Day 12 of 12/12 day 3 of flower. Look at the color of that seedling gorgeous. Things are going good just kinda on cruise control atm. I did water front 3 flower plants this morning. I do 3 nute watering then 1 ph. Been doing it that way since I started growing with great results and always full nutrient strength also.
                Last edited by Inuart88; 05-13-2018, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X