Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RhondaL
    replied
    The difference between medical marijuana and regular marijuana is the amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive component of cannabis. This substance affects the shift in consciousness and can cause hallucinations. Ordinary weed can contain anywhere from 5% to 35% THC. Medical weed has a maximum of 1%. So if you want to buy weed online, buy it from a reliable place. Ordinary (recreational) marijuana contains a high percentage of tetrahydrocannabinol, which has nothing to do with treatment. For medicinal purposes, cannabinoids are used in pills, drops, teas, ointments, sprays, or inhalations in addition to smoking.
    Last edited by RhondaL; 02-10-2022, 06:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hurenwer
    replied
    Thank you for info

Leave a comment:

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    Two days ago I was out front watering the lawns chatting with my neighbor when he commented that he was thinking of setting traps because he and his wife keep smelling skunk every evening. I didn't explain.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hello BR2K ya who would of known about that with commercial growers. No worries crucialbunny we need to talk about this and know what's being used. It's alot about the grow as well as the toke. I'm so wrapped up with it right now i can't get away for 2 days without thinking how they are which i'm not real pleased with myself, but really got alot going on.
    Yes and the lemon was a great idea lowering PH down. I find that i can still smell pretty good at only 63yrs young. But i smell the natural terps coming off the plants like the lemon haze 3 in flowery resin glory smelling like a lemon grove. Reminds me of my youth.

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    I'm often bummed when my bud loses that skunk, pine, or citrus odor. But I have found that when dried and cured properly it returns. I think because most commercial operations use fast dry environments they don't get that aroma back so they add scent to it. Please understand that my experience is so far only with clandestine illegal operations and a few people I have met in the industry. I am not indicting all commercial growers. Legal growers have to jump through a host of FDA flaming hoops to get their product on shelves so I'm fairly sure most product is good and clean. I have found that even the best product can go south without proper dry and cure. Growing is only half of the equation.

• BR2K
    replied
    I appreciate this thread being revived. I didn't even consider that dispensaries would use essential oils, to enhance their products. Yet ANOTHER reason to raise our own!

I accepted from the start of my new hobby, that I would be limited by my environment and preferences. While I accept limitations, I am not above a little experimentation. For instance, I learned during my first grow that pure lemon juice works well when you're out of PH down. While I recognize that several experts dismiss adding it for flavor, I'm flushing my next harvest with it, as my PH down.

I agree with Alltatup, it's just as much about the grow as the toke. I find it meditative, thought provoking and rewarding. You forum members and the seedbank are the only ones that I've shared my experiences with. I had a great youth, partied hard but I'm done with that now. I'm looking for a mind-expanding sleep aid.

I've got a sample Original Skunk #1 bud quick-drying in my solar oven. I hope it turns out well!

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    How strange and no i never knew they sprayed with Scents damn i just don't like it somethings i'm never going to do. I love the smell it has always have i love smelling the smoke. I guess it's like adding flavor cream to coffee just to each their own.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    The tourists coffee shops in Holland do it too😂.
    And all the tourist is jumping right in🤦🏼🤦🏼

• crucialbunny
    replied
    I'm pretty sure many of you won't be shocked to learn that there are many commercial growers and dispensaries out there that spray their cured bud with essential oils to increase marketability & sales. Pine, orange, lemon, grape, are just a few of the aromas they add. I met a guy who's latest was anise and lime essences.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Went to 20 doctors with my PTSD from the war. Only thing they want was giving me opioid.
    Then finally I came to a doctor, but it was only CBD, I tried it, and I didn’t work.
    THC is essential to me also. And Denmark is really moving forward upon the medical with THC now.
    But you need to try ALL other treatment first, before they even wanna tal about marijuana..

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Like CaptainWiese91 said but also it's the ailment your trying to relive. It's depends on what the issue is ImmortalOne. And to me THC is essential.

• CaptainWiese91
    commented on 's reply
    Really depends on what country you live in. And what kind of doctor you have.

• ImmortalOne
    replied
    Not only the smell. Medical marijuana contains more CBD than THC. And that's why the doctors prescribe this type of marijuana. Usually people need only CBD for their medication. I know it because I use it. I had an accident 3 years ago and it still hurts. The doctor told me to use medical marijuana. Usually I buy it from New York Medical Marijuana Dispensary & Delivery because they have decent prices. And they can deliver it right to the front door.
    Last edited by ImmortalOne; 08-03-2020, 04:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    steve It's a state of the art decarb machine that keeps temps consistently low:
    Unlock the Full Potential of Cannabis with Ardent's Decarboxylation Machine. Discover the Ultimate Way to Maximize Potency & Effectiveness. Don't Miss Out! 🌿💥

I consider mine an excellent investment, and it makes the bud smell heavenly.

• steve
    commented on 's reply
    great info - I agree --what is a "Ardent lift decarb machine" ?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X