Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fwril
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I'm amazed how smooth sailing it's has been. Gotta thank all the people on here for that.

• allmyown
    replied
    looking Good

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Day 73 / Day 11 flower
    The stretch is in full swing. I'm starting to think I need a bigger grow space. It's getting really hard to get to the plants in the back.

Did super crop one really tall cola. I hope this was the right thing to do. Never done this before. Had to do something about it though it was way taller than all the others.

Did a little pruning, cut some bigger fan leafs blocking bud sites and lolipoped em as well.

I'm no good at photo takeing but here's some pics.

Any advice is welcome.

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Day 70 / Day 9 Flower

We have pistils! The flower stretch has started plants are shooting up. Have one that's not like the others. I have tried to train it to stay short but now I'm out of space to make it any wider and it's shooting up like a rocket. All ways one bad kid in the bunch 😁.
    Tried to take pictures even with the canopy so you can see the height difference.

Gave one gallon of PhD molasses water today to each plant as well. Temps here are getting brutal in the mid 90s staying just at 90 in the tent. It's warm but nothing I can do to change it with the tent location. Plants seem to be holding up just fine though.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Your plants are looking healthy! The auto could be small for a few reasons. They like more light than photos (I run my lights 24/7 through the whole grow). It could also be just the genetics of the strain, or even the particular seed itself. Whatever the reason, it's a bummer when they come out smaller than anticipated. Everything seems to be looking good for you though!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Looking nice Fwril, want be to long and you will be smoking some good bud.

• fwril
    replied
    Day 61/day 4 flower
    Sitting out on my hammock enjoying the nice weather
    today.
    since my last post I have made the switch to 12/12 it has been 4 days so far. No pistls yet but they will come.
    Had some pH issues but I think I have that cleared up. Did a flush then a feeding of just calmag. All new growth is looking ok and the spots have stopped spreading.
    Had to get me a digital pH pen. My nutes really just darkened the water too much to tell with drops.

I know everyone loves the purple pictures 🤣 so I tried to get some natural light photos. Kinda dark though.

Also a bud picture from the Waist Deep auto that's in the tent. It's a good looking bud but man the plants is tiny. Its trying hard at about 1 ft tall though not much is going to come from it.

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    I have gotten a second light, it's is a viraspectra 600w led. So I know have two 600w lights in my 5x5 tent. I think this will help out alot I was having to crowd my plants together to keep them under the 1 light.
    Also gave my final feeding befibe the switch to 12/12 fed 10ml of Bio roots,5ml of calmag and 2.5 ml of Bio weed (seaweed extraxt). 1 gallon per plant in 5gal pots
    All these are low on the nitrogen plants don't seem to need any more N. I think the soil mix I have is very high in N. Was a organic soil potting mix from Wally world. Seems to work really well plants have not really had any issue other than slight nitrogen toxicity from me over feeding them.
    I have been watering once a week with PhD pond water so this may be adding to the soil as well hard to tell what all is in the water but I know the pond is healthy and teaming with life.
    LST is coming along nicely. Plants are getting to be wide and flat. Do have one that's a few inches taller than the others but all are still relatively short and wide.
    Trimmed a few leaves to expose the center of the plants to light

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Haircut and a little lst today

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Just a quick picture with the lights on plants in there full glory. Did notice something with my largest plant if you look at the 2nd photo it has non symmetrical growth. Every stem is this way found that to be interesting

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Did another session of lst everything is doing well. One plant is definitely different than the others. It's wanting to be tall and spread out. The other plants are staying short and bushy.
    I'm not really sure how much longer / bigger the plants need to be before I switch the light to 12/12 anyone have a suggestion?

Leave a comment:

• allmyown
    replied
    Looking real good there, keep us updated

Leave a comment:

• growsomebuds
    commented on 's reply
    I mainlined one of mine today, which is topping at the same place you did yours. Then I removed all growth below the 3rd node. I did leave the fan leaves attached at the 3rd node. 1st time doing this. It's a little scary removing almost all the growth after over a month of growth.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Looking good so far! I would just make sure the bushy one doesn't get wet between the leaves that are touching each other. That tends to happen when they lay on each other, and I believe it can leave to white powdery mildew if left alone. But looking good overall!

Leave a comment:

• Inuart88
    commented on 's reply
    LOVE the thermometer 🌡 you have lol I got the same one the magnet down the middle = perfect for a tent pole they had the tent grower In mind when they made it.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X