Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hey Fwril, looking good man, bending them over is a great way to get a bunch of big colas, plus it doesn't even slow them down any if your careful.

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Plants really seem to want to stay short and bush, did a some trimming today. Cut off the lower nodes following the main lineing method sorta. I'm just going with my gut that takeing the lower parts of the plant that are getting little to no light will help with growth.

Have noticed leafs are dark looking so I have cut back the nutrients.

One plant I'm letting go wild just to see what it's going to be like only training it by bending it over. It's a real bush..

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    replied
    Yes they were cut at the 3rd node

Leave a comment:

• growsomebuds
    commented on 's reply
    Yup; I know why it's done.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    The main stem normally grows the best looking buds, and the side branches don't seem to be as great. By topping it, you are breaking that dominance of one main cola, and creating 2 main colas.

I believe this also helps bulk up the nugs on the side branches. Not positive though.

• growsomebuds
    commented on 's reply
    Did you top just above the 3rd node?

• growsomebuds
    commented on 's reply
    Are these about a month old in these pics?

• fwril
    replied
    Toped 3 of the plants yesterday. It seems odd how that will help but seems to be the thing to do.
    One plant I'm not going to top. My plan is to simply train it by bending the top down to get it to grow around the pot. I'm interested to see how well that works.

Leave a comment:

• Inuart88
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great I just transplanted 24 clones. They are pointing towards the light today happy ladies. Glad you did the nutes too they will love it. You have the right way now you know when to add full watering and nute I would of added earlier though in my opinion. They have been big enough for awhile.

• Inuart88
    commented on 's reply
    Figured it would be I do know why I’m doing I started coming around these parts over a year ago and I started 4 seeds with 4 CFLs. Come a long way. 😁 glad it helped those girls were big I would also start with seedling / early veg nutes. I have done so much research 100 of hours. I had also had some failures and some wins over the last year this grow is my 8th so far or 9th. I also do 24 clones every time so I have a lot of test girls. Every failure is a way learned not to do something.
    Last edited by Inuart88; 05-13-2018, 10:10 AM.

• fwril
    replied
    On the 11th I decided it was time for the first full watering, full strength nutrients to 20% run off.

Dear lord these things took off like rockets. I'm fairly certain you can watch them grow in real time.

Have noticed a slight smell now too.

Leave a comment:

• fwril
    commented on 's reply
    I decided to take your advice and the effect was astounding

• allmyown
    replied
    Looking Great there

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Hey fwril, looks like they are doing ok, if they were mine ,I'd just give her a couple of cups a water, until they are larger, being they are in soil, before I started to water to run-off. They are still kinda small.

Leave a comment:

• Inuart88
    replied
    One thing she’s at a good size I would give her a real watering. Till 20% run off. Those leaves will perk right up.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X