Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member & First Grow...

Hello Everyone!

New member here. I did lot of research before starting my first grow and most of my google searches brought me to this forum so I decided to join!

I just started my first grow of Power Plant in a 2x2x4 tent with a 190CF exhaust fan and passive intake. Using FFOF soil, and FF nutes. I just transplanted my baby and put some Great White mycorrhizae on the roots. So far everything is going well. Giving my space limitations and being 80% sativa I already topped on the second node since the plant was super healthy. Going strong so far. I don't know much yet but I'm looking forward to meet new people and learn from members here at GWE.

Below are some pictures of my setup for my very first grow. Hoping for the best. Tips are always welcome!

Current Grow
    Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Real good start - first tip - give us a pic with the fancy light off.
    Good luck growing!
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Originally posted by Canuck147 View Post
      Real good start - first tip - give us a pic with the fancy light off.
      Good luck growing!
      Yeah sorry about that. Still waiting for my glass so I can use the camera through it.
      Current Grow
      Power Plant | 2x2x4 Tent | FFOF Soil | BP Cal-Mag | FF Trio Nutes | 300 LED | Temp R/H Gauge | Humidifier | Fans | 2 Gallon Smart Pot | 4' 190 CFM/Speed Controller | 4' Carbon | Passive Intake

Comment

Welcome to GWE you found a great place to learn the tutorial section is unrivaled for the organization and how complete it is having something for everybody from every budget and every style of growing. The search function works great too. A bunch of friendly people too. Yeah turn off that light a minute and show and tell us more about your grow.
        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
        The universities do not teach all things

Comment

Originally posted by Paracelsus View Post
          Welcome to GWE you found a great place to learn the tutorial section is unrivaled for the organization and how complete it is having something for everybody from every budget and every style of growing. The search function works great too. A bunch of friendly people too. Yeah turn off that light a minute and show and tell us more about your grow.
          Thank you. Will post some more pics as I go. With the lights off!
          Current Grow

Comment

welcome. great to see people introducing themselves and getting involved in the community. over here no questions are stupid and no topic is taboo (:
            PS: we all love pics

Comment

Welcome. Yes we love pics with good lighting. Happy growing!
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

4 weeks in. Been struggling with RH and growing slow so I'm buying a bigger humi tomorrow. Did some defoliation 3 daus ago. Will post more as I,go. Cheers! ✌
                Current Grow

Comment

• Chefbjy
                  Chefbjy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice looks like they just needed to fill the pot first bet they'll take off now. Nice color indeed.

• Paracelsus
                  Paracelsus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  A couple of rung out damp towels in the tent will help bring the humidity up, especialy if you get them in front of a fan. I resoak them 2 times a day some times more depending on the weather. Running between 40% and higher that way.

• KingKush
                  KingKush commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Once you are ready to Bloom, flipping the lights to 12/12 and changing the spectrum seems to initiate good stretching and new growth. "The Stretch" will help your plant fill out nicely, doubling or more in size and leaves. No worries mate!

Sounds like the right stuff to get the job done alright. Welcome to the show and to growing at its best!???! Just don’t sweat the small S##t to much and ask if help is needed😎😎😎😎

Comment

Appreciate it guys. ✌
                  Current Grow

Comment

Welcome to the site I used FF soil and I need Cal/mag on every watering. Sometimes the damn deficiency sneaks up on ya a few weeks into flowering.

Comment

• strainsgrow
                      strainsgrow commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks man! Already happened lol. Had to buy calmag.

• KingKush
                      KingKush commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes , calmag when you go into flowering. But that is good soil, easy to get too much Nitrogen. Just go lite on the veg nutes until the plant gets bigger.
                      Water and time is all you need to veg in Ocean Forest soil. Up to 4-5 weeks and then you will have a bush.
                      Looking real good for the first grow journal. Thanks for being here

Thanks King!
                    Current Grow

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                      D.A.A.S.69 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Morning Strainsgrow, yes sir, nice job and Welcome to GWE,

Thanks DASS!
                    Current Grow

Comment

Hi
                      and welcome to gwe you should find all the info you need on here if you can't just ask I'm sure you will get plenty of replies and ideas good luck

Comment

Just started her training under my home made trellis and lowered the light to manufacturer specs. Hoping I can fill it up as she grows. Once trellis is cobered with grow I will install the second one and switch the lights. Cant wait! Shes stinky already with 4 weeks from seed. 😲
                        Current Grow

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X