Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low humidity

Hi everyone
    just started my first grow, I'm using led's which run cool but my humidity is always around 40 - 48% I can't seem to get it any higher than that. Is this ok or is it too low, I haven't even put the extractor fan on yet just running a small 6" fan to circulate the air, I'm a bit confused as I've read it's to low and then someone else said it's fine ?? Pls help

Low humidity is a bonus. Most struggle with high humidity. As plants get larger they will transpire more and drive humidity up. However, if you can maintain it, 40s is fine for Veg and Flower.
    Check out this link to Nebula's article
    Learn how to control humidity in the cannabis grow room to get faster growth and better yields!

Comment

Thanks for your advice you have set my mind at rest I was panicking as it's my first grow 😁

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, happy to help
        The other main issues that affect humidity are grow media, pot material, and watering schedule. What are you planning to grow your plants in? Fabric of plastic pots...what size? Soil, Coco, Hydro, or something else?
        With low humidity, you have the option of running Coco in large fabric pots with daily watering (like I do), which produces fast growth. The problem for most is that it produces tons of humidity.

Howdy 200972, (Or may I just call You 200?), I agree with Campesino , the humidity range that You have is great. A 'too high' level of humidity will cause a lot of problems like mold, fungi, bud rot, and can allow insect pests to thrive as well.
      Good luck with Your grow.
      Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Hi DW2
        thanks for your reply feel better now I've had a couple of people answer thanks 😁

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          You're welcome, I hope that it helps You out. That is what's great about this forum, there is all ways some one willing to try and help a fellow grower out.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X