Sophomore Solo Grow - White Widow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello friends!

My girl's in her second week of flowering today She's growing so quickly that it's becoming more and more difficult to take pics of the full plant!

Everything seems to be going swimmingly so far; the main concern I have at the moment is running out of room!

The tips of the tallest colas began to show their first signs of buds a couple of days ago The 'budlets' which are growing further down the stem have begun to fatten up a bit as well! Some of them have a light coating of white "frost" on them, so I suppose she's finally beginning to fit into her name
    Attached Files

Comment

Great looking plants! Good job growing!
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. 5 gallon fabric pots - Promix soil
      LEDS - G8 240 - 90 Watt red flower booster
      G H flora trio - CaliMagic
      Foliar Essence
      OG Kush - BlackJack
      ​​​​Viparspectra 300

Comment

• julik
        julik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!!

Quick update- Day 18 of flowering, buds are coming along nicely
      Attached Files

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Gettin frosty as well!

She's growing very nicely. Great job. My Ww and yours can almost be sisters lol. I believe yours is 4 days ahead of mine entering flower.
      Cannabliss - Just Grow It

Comment

• julik
        julik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man!
        Haha I love that! Glad she's got a sister, she gets a bit lonely by herself in my closet

Day 25 of flowering:

She's coming along nicely It seems that she's growing out the last of her leaves as the buds continue to swell and reach upwards. The only worries I'm having are concerning the yellowing tips on the sugar leaves. I flushed the root system with plain pH'd (~6.0) water yesterday, so if it's due to nutrient levels or pH issues, I'm hoping that helps a bit.

Peace!

Comment

• Campesino
        Campesino commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi julik
        Sorry I am late to the party.

Yes, the yellowing tips are from high levels of EC. Do you track EC or PPM?

The plants and buds look great!

• julik
        julik commented
        Editing a comment
        Campesino I only track pH, I haven't ventured much into looking into tracking EC or PPM- though I have been considering tracking PPM for my next grow.
        Thanks! I'm a proud dad
        Last edited by julik; 05-17-2018, 09:46 PM.

Quick photo update- day 31 of flowering. Buds are fattening up well

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Very, very nice!!! ;- ]

Very nice and frosty looking buds. Plant looks good too. I wouldn't worry too much about those leaves starting to turn yellow at the tips. It wasn't too extreme and you caught it just in time and fixed the issue. It looked like the beginning stages of too many nutes. Might want to ease up on the PPM just a bit on your next feeding. Awesome job btw!
      Cannabliss - Just Grow It

Comment

• julik
        julik commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! I've been taking it a bit easier on the nutes, and giving a bit more plain water than usual every other feeding. She seems to be doing great

Hi friends!

I'm out of town this weekend visiting the family, and likely won't be back home for a couple of days. I gave the girl a big drink of fresh water before I left, hopefully she'll be alright for a bit
      So in the meantime I'll leave this here! A simple time lapse photo showing the buds growing and fattening over the course of the last week. I love looking at shit like this, the subtlety and power of nature never fails to interest me. The last photo (Day 33) was taken just before I left.

Have a restful weekend! Peace
      Attached Files
      Last edited by julik; 05-18-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

very very nice

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X