Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Mdotbean19, yes you can run your MH, 24hours a day, during veg. if you want to,
    Good Luck with your grow.

• Mdotbean19
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve read that in vegetation stage 24hr light cycle was ok?

• Mdotbean19
    commented on 's reply
    I went a purchased a cool mist humidifier. My humidity levels are at 45% now. I read that in the vegetation stage I could 24hrs light cycle with MH

• Canuck147
    replied
    KingKush knows - your plants need a little dark time.

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    During the vegetative stage, if humidity drops below 40%, especially anywhere below 25%, it can cause problems that look like nutrient deficiencies or light/heat stress!

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't cut any till you know the problem has stopped spreading to other leaves.

• Mdotbean19
    replied
    I watered this particular plant after I posted and it came back to life I guess I didn’t have enough soil in the pot. Yesterterday around the time of the picture the temp was 81 degrees with 27% humidity. Do I clip the yellow leaves as I read they most likely are damaged and won’t come back?

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Well its true I read posts sometimes just to see what people are doing and how they are doing it lol ,and the tangents are fantastic .
    If you want help this is the best place to be

Leave a comment:

• KingKush
    commented on 's reply
    @oldjarhead100
    Awesome comment, I think I'm one of those 20 that should always be ignored lol!

• KingKush
    replied
    Well sometimes less is more. Try to mimic nature more because you are growing a weed and she's done fine for thousands of years without our input. You have good soil and the plant is still alive so try to let her dry out some and turn the lights off at night. She will recover if you set a timer on your lights (20hours on/ 4 hours off) and leave her alone for a week.

I love what I read above about 20 different responses (@oldjarhead100) and how you should ignore some. Very truthful!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    replied
    Lots of good info here.
    Growing weed can be easy, though some marijuana grow tutorials make it seem like you need a degree in horticulture. Learn how to plant a seed & start growing with as little time and effort as possible, or read our advanced tutorials for monstrous yields!

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    commented on 's reply
    Humidity looks low in the pic with the hygrometer. That can cause some problems.

• BlueBudz
    commented on 's reply
    Does that say 83° & 2_% RH?

• Potted
    replied
    Looks to me like overwatering,not so much from to much water but from to many times in to short a period. Let them dry out completely and just water when pot is lite very lite.
    Thay look like there drowning,not getting enough oxygen,when soil is always wet 02 can’t get to the roots to breath.
    any way that’s my slant on your problem. Lots of luck
    Last edited by Potted; 03-15-2018, 03:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mdotbean19
    commented on 's reply
    I’ll talk all the help I can get this is my first grow and I’m getting discourage but I’ve invested a lot of money into this project so I want to see it through. Asided from that one heat stress day I had temps haven’t been over 85 degrees I’ve been running my lights 24/7 which again last week I switched to MH after I found out running HPS lights wasn’t for my stage of growth and also the lights measure 30” inches from the bottom light to the top of the plant. Leave are turning yellow.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X