Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mdotbean19
    commented on 's reply
    PH levels are 6.4-6.6. I’m growing In a 20 gallon cloth pot and I’ve just switched to a every two three days watering schedule.

• Mdotbean19
    replied
    I’m using fox farm potting soil ocean forest. And my grow light are 30” inches from the light to the top part of the plant. I’ve used seaweed 5ml in one gallon of water my well water PH level is about 6.4-6.6 I did add a little more soil to a pot as I didn’t have it full but the last time I watered was Monday and I just watered today

Leave a comment:

• Chefbjy
    replied
    Need a little more info. If you check the question posting guidelines it tells you info needed to discern problems.

Leave a comment:

• BlueBudz
    replied
    Mdotbean19 welcome. Have you been checking the ph of your water?where do you get your water? What medium are you growing in? Looks like they need nitrogen and magnesium by comparing to the GWE guide or as OJH said light burn but seems like it’s on the leaves further from the lights.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    there are a lot of things that could do that but what I think it is ,is light burn how close are your lights also what are you growing in if you are growing in coco you can water every day if you are growing in dirt you need to let them dry out before watering again coming to this forum is the best thing you could of done you may get 20 answers that are all different so you will have to decide what to absorb and what to ignore lol but everyone here is here to help

Leave a comment:

• Mdotbean19
    started a topic Plants sick

Plants sick

I’ve been on the symptom checker going back and forth so just decided I’ll try to seek help here. This happened after I accidentally allowed tempatures to soar to 90+ after that it’s been about two weeks ago I’ve changed my bulb to MH and they’ve been on a 24hr light cycle with a portable A/C unit. I’m not sure if I’m watering too frequently which I was watering every day. And up until about a week ago I was chemically feeding them with PPM range of 300-500ish I believe. Is it best to just stay with 2-3 days water cycle also I’ve stop adding chemicals to my water.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X