Potency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Potency

Does anyone ever talk about this ? I would like to open the topic. My question is without a true test , how do you know how well u did? With my last couple of gros l had problems but I still got nice bud , it just didn't pack the punch I was hoping for. Tons of chrystal nice size fairly hard n were supposed to be 15-20 % thc. I get that things differ but am I missing something? Have tried 5-6 different strains -- same experience. Am now on a new mission with new strains n corrected issues. Why is it I can't take a trip without leaving the farm. Lol

They have strains with higher thc. Of course if you harvest early or don't cure it right you can lose some of that potency. My first grow I decided to take to a lab and was very happy with the results. The strain I grew averaged at 16% and mine tested at 24.35% I didn't get a great cure off and it probably could have been better. Plus I knew it was good when I smoked it, just didn't know how good till I had it tested.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-she-s-a-beast

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...1424-shop-grow

Wise man say."Always someone who know more."

Comment

Nova: 1. Genetics; 2. Nutes and Lights; 3 When you harvest. You should read up on those topics over on GWE if your plants aren't potent.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Try not smoking for 3-4 days to clean out your system a bit, then sample your bud. I read an article that suggests a way to deal with tolerance is to smoke in a cycle of 4 days off then 20 days on , repeat. Not sure if it works cause I can't stop smoking.

Comment

• abadtrip
        abadtrip commented
        Editing a comment
        3 to 4 days with out smoking wow I can't go 3 to 4 hrs

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I dont believe in the tolerance idea: I get high every day and the only time I dont get high is wheni get complacent about being high.

• carblevel
        carblevel commented
        Editing a comment
        @ ABT....Ha!!!!.....yup me too that's why I haven't tried it.....but I am curious if it works.
        @ ATU I get high several times a day and I notice the first time is the best and each time after that I get less high almost to the point of not feeling i'm stoned, unless I change the strain then I'll feel it. That never use to happen, I got wacked each and every time, doesn't feel like that anymore, everyone is different I guess.

I agree. I been a blazin for over four decades n what I would like to say is that the punch is so different. Tolerance is real but long ago it didn't seem so. What i can't get is with the higher thc n all the punch is so varied n honestly I wonder how it would have measured vs. today's high test. I think I know but I was looking for someone else to say it !!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X